The Founders Dance - Ibrox on the 17th

Balgairbear

Not even heard anything about this mate.

Have a great night. :cheers:

It was mostly advertised on the Follow Follow site and was sold out in Record time :D

This is just part of the on-going " Founders Projects " which is being researched by 3 or 4 Fellow Bears, one of which has posted on this thread. ;)

They are raising funds for various projects, such as the recent " Founders plaque " which was unveiled at the Glasgow green sports complex, and possibly a banner,

They are also running " bus tours " in which they visit many places of " Rangers related " interests, the first of which is sold out with a waiting list now started for the next one,

that is only a small insight into whats happening at the moment, you can check out all those and more on FF if you are interested in How and who formed this great club of ours.

id never heard of it so im assuming it was restricted to ff or rangers official site as i dont/wont go on them

No, it was Not just restricted to FFers, it is there for everyone who is intrested in how the beginnings of " OUR " club was started,

yes it was started off by 2 or 3 RANGERS supporters who just happen to post on FF AS well as other sites, YOU are ALL welcome

to come along and take part if you wish.

I Hope there is NO " US and THEM " involved, we are after all, " ALL BLUENOSES " :uk:

An excellent project that everyone should be looking to back... Ian and the other lads involved have done a fabulous job so far and it is that kind of supporter commitment and selflessness that the club should be utilising in the future.

Can't make the dinner but hope it goes well.

id never heard of it so im assuming it was restricted to ff or rangers official site as i dont/wont go on them

No, it was Not just restricted to FFers, it is there for everyone who is intrested in how the beginnings of " OUR " club was started,

yes it was started off by 2 or 3 RANGERS supporters who just happen to post on FF AS well as other sites, YOU are ALL welcome

I Hope there is NO " US and THEM " involved, we are after all, " ALL BLUENOSES " :uk:

I hope you find the time to include RM in the other sites next time then as alot of posters on here missed this event and would be more than interested to be a part of another one.

Hope you all have a great time and raise some decent money :cheers:

I hope you find the time to include RM in the other sites next time then as alot of posters on here missed this event and would be more than interested to be a part of another one.

Hope you all have a great time and raise some decent money :cheers:

As you can see i have not been on this site that long, so i have just been " Feeling " my way in, I'm sure if and when anymore events/projects are made known on the FF site it will also be posted on here so that no-one feels left out or ignored,

So thanks Dado for your good wishes :) I'm sure i will have a great evening in with like-minded people. :uk:

Well guys that's the dinner come and went, And what a night it was :clap: It actually started for me BEFORE i got to Ibrox as i left the house to get into our people carrier, I was GOBSMACKED to see a LIMO sitting waiting for me :blush: My wife and friends had arranged this for me ( as it was my 50th birthday as well on Saturday) so it was champagne all the way to Ibrox, could it get any better ? yes it could, We were piped up the Marble Staircase into the Members where we were greeted with even more Champagne :D And we were able to enter the Blue Room and the Trophy Room for photo,s ( they were open all night for us ) we were then ushered into the Blue room where we Greeted the Two Granddaughters of Peter McNeil ( one of our founders ), after that it was time to wander down for our meal, which was fabulous, then we had the speeches which was chaired by The Manfomdelmonte ( who,s jokes made Ken Dodd sound funny :P ) Fist speaker was Moonlighter 1 who is the chairman of the Founders committee, who welcomed everyone for coming along, he then gave a very wonderful talk of how THIS club came to be. then the Sports writer and ( author of the book The Gallant Pioneers 1872 ) Gary Ralston who entertained us with his wit and humor as well as the where and how he found the contents of his book which is a fantastic read, then it was the turn of the Legend of the 50's and 60's Davie Wilson :praise: who had us in tears of laughter, That was the end of the Formal part of the evening and thereafter it was time for the dancing, singing and drinking to start in earnest.

That was the end of a very wonderful evening and a very special birthday i will never forget. :uk:

Just a big thank you to all of those involved, you did us proud. :clap:

all i was saying mate is this event wasnt advertised on here and as its the only site im allowed on then i have no way of finding out about it

i would loved to have gone so maybe next time if your orginising it could you keep a table set aside for rangersmedia and i know we would be grateful and would sell the table easily

also glad you had a great night

sorry if you thought i was having a pop at you but i wasnt

all i was saying mate is this event wasnt advertised on here and as its the only site im allowed on then i have no way of finding out about it

i would loved to have gone so maybe next time if your orginising it could you keep a table set aside for rangersmedia and i know we would be grateful and would sell the table easily

No Problem KPL, It was sold out so quickly there was NO time to promote/advertise it anywhere else, Don't mean to be nosey but why are you NOT allowed to go on any other site ?

No Problem KPL, It was sold out so quickly there was NO time to promote/advertise it anywhere else, Don't mean to be nosey but why are you NOT allowed to go on any other site ?

i was on ff but got a life ban for sending a post in text speak to my mate(zurichbear) and i sent emails but to no avail but in all honesty i think im on a better site

i was on ff but got a life ban for sending a post in text speak to my mate(zurichbear) and i sent emails but to no avail but in all honesty i think im on a better site

That seems a bit harsh, But you can always use another name ! I have another username for when i get Banned, mind you i have only had to use it a couple of times, But i wasn't banned for life. :rolleyes:

That seems a bit harsh, But you can always use another name ! I have another username for when i get Banned, mind you i have only had to use it a couple of times, But i wasn't banned for life. :rolleyes:

i could do that but at the end of the day its still me posting and if they dont want me its theyre loss

i think it was a blessing in disguise getting banned as i have found a great site here with good loyal bears who are allowed to post anything they like (within reason)