Tuesday night

3rbagel

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers website shows loads of empty seats :( and no wonder. How many people are going to pay £40 to watch a game of football? Unfortunately, we can't lower the prices as they've already sold the three match packages.

Probably i understand that were really tight for money but there driving away the people who make the club what it is just in future lower ticket prices and in the long run more money as there are more people through the gates

even so people paid forty pounds to watch sevilla pump us including me. i follow my team through good and bad but at forty quid a shot i cant so it very often mayby the champions league games and a couple of league games

40 QUIDS A JOKE TBH,

dont chelsea charge sumfin like 18 quid a game in group stages?

They make that up in their later matches, we usually only get 3.

i suppose mate ,but its still a joke at 40 quid though..theres no way at that price we will fill the place,30 quid at most then with a full house behind us

we may even get 1 knockout tie..

I'll be there and I reckon it'll be the same turnout as Sevilla. Which to be honest, wasn't great but at the end of the day it wasn't a bad attendance either.

From what I can hear off of lots of people, everyones saving up for the Stuttgart game, that night Ibrox will be bouncin.

40 QUIDS A JOKE TBH,

dont chelsea charge sumfin like 18 quid a game in group stages?

but charge 50 for a normal league game <cr>

i'll be there. i support my team :)

but charge 18 quid CL games

i wont be there,i support my family :rolleyes:

course i will be there

but yes they have way overpriced these games and it has come back to bite them in the arse

guys on our bus are unemployed/un employable lol and they cant afford these prices

result being it will not be a full house again

I had a feeling people would be saving more for stuttgart especially seen as that should be a make or break game but still if its the same attendance as sevilla we can intinidate these romanians lol but thats a minimum