Bears meet up point Bucharest - Bordellos

cosmoger

2gt4uw7.jpg

Have been in contact with the pub management and they are looking forward to welcoming The Rangers fans on the day of the game.

The pub opens at 10am and closes around 2am extension can be arranged

They do Tuborg and Carslberg on draught pint will cost around 1.50 euro trying to negotiate that price down. The venue itself will hold approx 170 so If we have enough bears up for this we will create a great atmosphere. They will let us play our tunes too which is an added bonus. Anyone got any good cd's?

Pub is very central and very close to the Hilton. There is a map on the site link below.

I am looking to see what kind of numbers to expect so if anyone is seriously interested in this please PM me.

264nkhi.jpg

Am I seeing things in that pic?

55qngy.jpg

http://www.bordellos.ro/

2gt4uw7.jpg

Have been in contact with the pub management and they are looking forward to welcoming The Rangers fans on the day of the game.

The pub opens at 10am and closes around 2am extension can be arranged

They do Tuborg and Carslberg on draught pint will cost around 1.50 euro trying to negotiate that price down. The venue itself will hold approx 170 so If we have enough bears up for this we will create a great atmosphere. They will let us play our tunes too which is an added bonus. Anyone got any good cd's?

Pub is very central and very close to the Hilton. There is a map on the site link below.

I am looking to see what kind of numbers to expect so if anyone is seriously interested in this please PM me.

264nkhi.jpg

Am I seeing things in that pic?

55qngy.jpg

http://www.bordellos.ro/

At the window? Will she be there.?

Now whit makes me think that you are the Manager at Bordello's?

:lol:

Not the manager just thought it would be good to promote a decent boozer for a meet up point.

Drinks are cheap also.

What's the hookers like in that area?

Nice looking?

Cheap?

:sherlock:

Now whit makes me think that you are the Manager at Bordello's?

:lol:

Not the manager just thought it would be good to promote a decent boozer for a meet up point.

Drinks are cheap also.

What's the hookers like in that area?

Nice looking?

Cheap?

No idea mate! I am sure you have already done you research.

:sherlock: