Fans present Rangers with Founding Fathers artwork

papaguy51

It would make a good drop-down banner pre-match.

I believe the Founders Committee are looking for a design for such a banner...

I'd agree with you that if the splendid painting can somehow be used as the design, that would look superb.

It would make a good drop-down banner pre-match.

I believe the Founders Committee are looking for a design for such a banner...

I'd agree with you that if the splendid painting can somehow be used as the design, that would look superb.

They are still raising funds for this project, if you would like to contribute i think The Manfromdelmonte and Moonlighter1 would give you details on how to do so. ;)

They are still raising funds for this project, if you would like to contribute i think The Manfromdelmonte and Moonlighter1 would give you details on how to do so. ;)

I have already made a small donation a few months back... :)

Who are these characters?!

Who are these characters?!

Just like myself they are 2 newish members to THIS site, But are more regularly on the FF site, but like me they have started to come here more and more, I think i know a couple of posters on here But they won't know me as i use a Differant name to the one i use on FF. :sherlock:

Saturday evening was the latest event in helping to promote our wonderful and unique story, and the kids who were behind the formation.

There's much work to do and so much more planned.

Our four kids were honoured by the Rangers support on saturday evening inside the walls of the Stadium that their dream helped build.