CDL Finished.

Gazzas_Flute

It is with great sadness i announce the end of the road for the Club Deck Loyal. November 2005 saw the birth of the second singing section within Ibrox and 4 years later after a long and enjoyable journey the time has come to go our own ways.

The group has enjoyed some tremendous nights following our beloved Rangers and furthermore displaying our colours across the stands Worldwide. So many groups have come and gone since but the dedication of our members when times were hard for the group and never gave up on the cause seen us through. Now the time is right to call time on 4 years of hard work.

Season 2009-10 saw too many transfers out of the group for whatever reasons leaving our membership numbers in a serious state. Now it is unmanageable.

On behalf of the group we would like to thank all at Follow Follow, Rangers and Bears all over who have helped support our group over the past four years.

The group would like to donate its

- remaining funds (£145) to the Rangers Supporters Erskine Association.

- all banners and materials to The Blue Order

- all remaining merchandise to the Rangers Supporters Erskine Association

It is hoped remaining merchandise can be used to raise even more funds for a cause so close to all of our hearts.

It should also be noted The Blue Order have generously offered to make a donation to RSEA for receiving our materials which will be welcomed by RSEA.

With this and a heavy heart i thank you all and wish you all the best for the future.

We Will Follow On....

Club Deck Loyal

On a personal note i must thank everyone for their support over the years. I have met so many fantastic people on this journey whom i now class as friends.

I have seen this coming for a while to be honest. I've met a few of them and they were all cracking lads, just a shame allot of their work went unnoticed due to where they were positioned.