As supporters we MUST play our part now!

BlueIsTheColour

And i don't mean in the politics behind the scenes or in the media concerning the club's finances. That is all underway and hopefully our voice will be heard and we can provide a united platform.

Our support must come on the terraces, to Walter Smith and those players who continue to wear the jersey we love so much. Yes, they have underperformed so far this season and have deserved criticism for it. But lets have enough of the booing, the moans and groans and the arguing. Can we maybe for once just all sing for the full game, roar the team on and show them that despite all the recent turmoil, us supporters are still there proudly following our team?

Sing the Billy Boys, sing Follow Follow, sing any song that you bloody well want. If it means showing support for the players on the pitch then lets do it. Give the fans groups a hand for once.

I know it is futile positing this on a forum as it will fall on deaf ears mostly, but i just wanted to get it off my chest. I'll be there tomorrow night cheering my team on. I urge all other Bears attending to do the same. We are not going to become Real Madrid overnight, we know what to expect from the players. So there is no point getting on their backs and putting more pressure on them.

SING UP!!! :21::uk::21:

Would you be saying this is Walter hadnt made it comment at the weekend. The players should do it for themselves and it still doesnt change a massive deal from last week in the fact(i may be wrong) but you cant buy players until january so bank representative on the board or not it is still down to the players and smiths tactics. Maybe the players should get behind the club and say here we will reduce our salaries by 50% to show the fans what rangers mean to us aswell.

While I understand the sentiment of the opening post - singing TBB's will only add to our woes, sing and cheer absolutely, but why add to the pressure / condemnation etc. by doing something that we know will bring more bad publicity.

The measure of a man is how he stands up in the face of adversity - lets show we are capably of loyalty and support without resorting to doing something that we know will add to the turmoil.

While I understand the sentiment of the opening post - singing TBB's will only add to our woes, sing and cheer absolutely, but why add to the pressure / condemnation etc. by doing something that we know will bring more bad publicity.

The measure of a man is how he stands up in the face of adversity - lets show we are capably of loyalty and support without resorting to doing something that we know will add to the turmoil.

Yeah lets lie down and have our bellies tickled, when are people going to wake up.

Did we get fined for singing TBB last week? No, cause it was a figment of SDMs imagination.

Our team needs an anthem, a battlecry, they took it off us, now lets reclaim it, we have fuck all left to lose.

And i don't mean in the politics behind the scenes or in the media concerning the club's finances. That is all underway and hopefully our voice will be heard and we can provide a united platform.

Our support must come on the terraces, to Walter Smith and those players who continue to wear the jersey we love so much. Yes, they have underperformed so far this season and have deserved criticism for it. But lets have enough of the booing, the moans and groans and the arguing. Can we maybe for once just all sing for the full game, roar the team on and show them that despite all the recent turmoil, us supporters are still there proudly following our team?

Sing the Billy Boys, sing Follow Follow, sing any song that you bloody well want. If it means showing support for the players on the pitch then lets do it. Give the fans groups a hand for once.

I know it is futile positing this on a forum as it will fall on deaf ears mostly, but i just wanted to get it off my chest. I'll be there tomorrow night cheering my team on. I urge all other Bears attending to do the same. We are not going to become Real Madrid overnight, we know what to expect from the players. So there is no point getting on their backs and putting more pressure on them.

SING UP!!! :21::uk::21:

Great post mate.......The Ibrox Roar is somewhat of a mystery these days - why - The team is not performing ? Fans are scared to sing certain songs incase they get the club in trouble ?

We have no 'National Anthemn' type song anymore......Hallo,Hallo was the starter in years gone - by then it went straight into Follow,Follow, Cry was no Surrender, blue belles are blue, streets be broad and narrow we'll follow we will - follow we will- follow we will - just typing these makes me get a touch of excitement - BUT why has the atmosphere which was the best in Europe dying out - can anyone tell me ?

We used tae do the bouncy if we were winning or losing - songs were belted out all through the match and it made the ground very intimadating for the visitors !

Obviously we are not playing well hence the disruption in the stands but what can we do as the 12th man ....?

Copy some European sides fans - have a speaker phone i.e. The Blue Order has a member voted to use it to get the crowd going..same as the Club Deck Loyal and all others - also have a competition every home game for the best banners/slogans/colours etc........have a band playing all through the match ...sash, derry' walls, I was born under a UJ etc.etc. try to regain the nolise of the past and make Ibrox a cauldron to come to - young players would be shaking in their boots - The Blue Seas of Ibrox must turn the volume up IMO ! :uk:

Rab - Drongan Loyal

Don't agree with bringing BB back......why give ourselves more unneccessary grief at a time like this......but I fully agree with the sentiment of the opening post.

We as fans need to put a halt to this panic, let the media sensationalise the unreliable crumbs of info they get from their sh!tey sources. We need to concentrate on matters on the pitch, that's how we'll get out of this situation.

Yeah lets lie down and have our bellies tickled, when are people going to wake up.

Did we get fined for singing TBB last week? No, cause it was a figment of SDMs imagination.

Our team needs an anthem, a battlecry, they took it off us, now lets reclaim it, we have fuck all left to lose.

(tu)

it was our song right or wrongly

Don't agree with bringing BB back......why give ourselves more unneccessary grief at a time like this......but I fully agree with the sentiment of the opening post.

We as fans need to put a halt to this panic, let the media sensationalise the unreliable crumbs of info they get from their sh!tey sources. We need to concentrate on matters on the pitch, that's how we'll get out of this situation.

Fair enough bro ! I was wondering what all the bears think about this........but if not the BB what can we use as our 'National Anthem' ?

make a new song.....GSTQ.....Derry's Walls....I was born.....any suggestions ?

We badly need this - the Septic walk out to 'Sign on, Sign on, with hope in yer heart' even Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs have the cheerleaders and a club song to run out to - so we as fans must pull together and think what we can bri ng to the 'bouncy castle' AKA Ibrox

Would you be saying this is Walter hadnt made it comment at the weekend. The players should do it for themselves and it still doesnt change a massive deal from last week in the fact(i may be wrong) but you cant buy players until january so bank representative on the board or not it is still down to the players and smiths tactics. Maybe the players should get behind the club and say here we will reduce our salaries by 50% to show the fans what rangers mean to us aswell.

I say it ALL the bloody time mate. But now more than ever the players need our support after a run of bad games. If you are content with booing the players off the park or moaning at misplaced passes then good luck to you. I prefer to support my team.

Unfortunately you seem to be in the majority these days. The club shouldn't need to make concessions in order to get the support behind the team, it is our role.