Sir Tom Hunter and Satty Singh?

djgazbcm

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ferrari's and Bentleys are their preferred mode of transport.Mearns Castle Golf Academy to name another of Satty's business fields."

So what, are you their biggest fan? Plenty of people drive nice cars, they are nowhere near rich enough to make a succes of Rangers. A consortium of wannabe big time Glasgow businessmen would be a disaster for Rangers. We need someone with enough money to take us forward if any new league comes about. We don't need a large froup of businessmen to beg, steal and borrow money then put together their resources just so they can say they own Rangers.

No need to get lippy son.

You know nothing about them i do.

And if you had read my comments properly you wouldn't have replied in the childish manner that you did.

If you are going to post cringeworthy comments about their 'preferred mode of transport' then expect people to take the piss out of you.

Your right I don't know anything about them, I couldn't care less about about curry house owners.

Sadly I did read your comments properly.

I hardly think you are the type or have the knowledge and intelligence to take the piss out of anyone.

A tongue in cheek reference to their wealth and you fly off on one.

Like you said earlier..you know nothing about them and it sums up your input to the thread.

Come back when you can bring something of substance to the debate or can add more insight ...i won't be holding my breath.

Oh and the statement about "Couldn't care less about curry house owners" speaks volumes about you and your mindset which some would say borders on arrogant,snobbish and racist.

I hardly think you are the type or have the knowledge and intelligence to take the piss out of anyone.

A tongue in cheek reference to their wealth and you fly off on one.

Like you said earlier..you know nothing about them and it sums up your input to the thread.

Come back when you can bring something of substance to the debate or can add more insight ...i won't be holding my breath.

Oh and the statement about "Couldn't care less about curry house owners" speaks volumes about you and your mindset which some would say borders on arrogant,snobbish and racist.

"Ferrari's and Bentleys are their preferred mode of transport." I found that a slightly sycophantic and cringeworthy quote and it wasn't clear to me that you were being tongue in cheek. I think I explained myself quite well, I made it clear that small time Glasgow business people such as those you mentioned would not (imo) be suitable owners of Rangers. When I say small time I mean it relative to owning a major football club.

Please don't call me racist, does the fact that he is Asian make my comments racist? What a typically pathetic comment. You can't claim racism just because I said "Couldn't care less about curry house owners". It wouldn't have made any difference if they owned curry houses, Italians, a Scottish gastro pub, etc. I meant that in the context of future Rangers owners I wasn't interested in businessmen who owned restaurant chains as imo they would be nowhere near wealthy enough.

You know nothing about them yet you are quick to be condescending about their "credentials"

And if they own a few restaurants does that mean they cannot be part of a consortium to buy Rangers?

Murray was at one timed estimated to be worth over £700M and a so called "Captain of Industry"

He ticked all the right boxes and look at the mess he has left us in.

And i stand by my comments earlier.

You know nothing about them yet you are quick to be condescending about their "credentials"

And if they own a few restaurants does that mean they cannot be part of a consortium to buy Rangers?

Murray was at one timed estimated to be worth over £700M and a so called "Captain of Industry"

They are small time curry merchants. Deal with it.

I don't know how much Satty is worth, or how much his involvement as a Director of Rangers Youth Development

cost him, but I'd rather have a few wealthy bears like Satty on board, than one charlattan like Murray.

I was under the impression that the restaurants had been sold to the Harlequin Group, with Satti Singh remaining on board as director. May be wrong though.

Anyway, there is no doubting this guy's Rangers supporting credentials. He perhaps isn't rich enough on his own, hence the consortium rumours.

A wee update . . .

I've been assured that Satty will NOT be involved in any consortium making a bid.

But nightclub owner James Mortimer and scaffolding tycoon Andy Smillie might be.

Yes, I know they've already been listed among the "Runners and Riders" elsewhere on the forum.

I'm just passing on what I've heard. :21:

I can deal with that no problem.You however have shown your true colours and your narrow mindedness for all to see.

Another disgraceful comment which shows utter contempt for 2 massive and committed Rangers men.