Remembrance Sunday

on Remembrance Sunday are we at home? if so i think we should have a card display. in one stands have a gaint poppy. we should have a rangers badge made out of poppies in two other and one saying "we remember" and everyone one hold up the cards during the two minute scilence, it would look class. i no some people will say iys dissrespectful but i dont think so. thoughts?

on Remembrance Sunday are we at home? if so i think we should have a card display. in one stands have a gaint poppy. we should have a rangers badge made out of poppies in two other and one saying "we remember" and everyone one hold up the cards during the two minute scilence, it would look class. i no some people will say iys dissrespectful but i dont think so. thoughts?

we play on the saturday but im old school i would like 50,000 fans to be standing silently with the flags at half mast

at half time then we could put up the absent friends banner but not before the game

i'd say not during the silence because I would like to respect that with my head bowed without holding a card above my head

I would say during the first few minutes of the game

it would look brilliant

we play on the saturday but im old school i would like 50,000 fans to be standing silently with the flags at half mast

at half time then we could put up the absent friends banner but not before the game

(tu)

i'd say not during the silence because I would like to respect that with my head bowed without holding a card above my head

I would say during the first few minutes of the game

it would look brilliant

that might be better actualy

Spot on (tu)

(tu)

Spot on (tu)

No card display. Its a time for respect and thought. Not for a card display. Card displays should be for more joyfull and exciting times not remembrance.

Spot on (tu)

No card display. Its a time for respect and thought. Not for a card display. Card displays should be for more joyfull and exciting times not remembrance.

Spot on (tu)

2-minute silence and hands on our hearts.