Can you believe this one.

Budswiser

Just read Dr Weed,s answer to a shareholder regarding the "penalties" that their team didn,t get a Ibrox. Read this,

" The time to say what you think about that is not when you have been beaten as it will be portrayed as whining. the time to do it is when you have won the league despite the fact that you have a CONSISTENT belief, which may be wrong, that you are not part of the establishment and not getting the breaks in comparison with the generality of others.

But you have still stuffed the system and won the league, then you can point out you did it despite the fact that decisions went against you.

It gets better;

"I,m sure you were all as deeply moved as I was to see that honest confession the day after Rangers got the three points"

This drew applause from the audience.

My mind drifts back to the season before last, the fixture congestion when the "ESTABLISHMENT" forced us to play how many games in how many weeks, to, as Mr Liewell said,safeguard the integrity of the league. The penalty given ata the piggery which was outside the box, the Mcmanus "goal" with his arm against the sheep, i cant be arsed to go on.

Suffice to say the man is an utter Ahole of the first order but they genuinely believe its them against the big bad proddie world.

Always the victims, poor wee souls what about the 150m people who have died at the hands of their church throughout the centuries, and before anyone goes on about this not being a religious thing its they that beats the drum about being a RC club started be a RC priest and championing the Irish/RC cause in a big bad proddie Scotland.

Just read Dr Weed,s answer to a shareholder regarding the "penalties" that their team didn,t get a Ibrox. Read this,

" The time to say what you think about that is not when you have been beaten as it will be portrayed as whining. the time to do it is when you have won the league despite the fact that you have a CONSISTENT belief, which may be wrong, that you are not part of the establishment and not getting the breaks in comparison with the generality of others.

But you have still stuffed the system and won the league, then you can point out you did it despite the fact that decisions went against you.

It gets better;

"I,m sure you were all as deeply moved as I was to see that honest confession the day after Rangers got the three points"

My mind drifts back to the season before last, the fixture congestion when the "ESTABLISHMENT" forced us to play how many games in how many weeks, to, as Mr Liewell said,safeguard the integrity of the league. The penalty given ata the piggery which was outside the box, the Mcmanus "goal" with his arm against the sheep, i cant be arsed to go on.

Suffice to say the man is an utter Ahole of the first order but they genuinely believe its them against the big bad proddie world.

Reid, a former british government minister, is more of a bitter and twisted tim than Martin McGuiness.

He is T*** scum

It gets better;

I know there's many on here who don't like SDM or Martin Bain but could you imagine either of them spouting that kind of bitter twisted pish. Whatever many think of them they always conducted themselves with dignity, something that mob have no idea about.

And another thing, did he mention the mythical Japanese tour that they had commited to go on, so they couldn't delay any matches, what a dirty bunch of lying barstewards they are.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::anguish::anguish::anguish::anguish:

It gets better;

I know there's many on here who don't like SDM or Martin Bain but could you imagine either of them spouting that kind of bitter twisted pish. Whatever many think of them they always conducted themselves with dignity, something that mob have no idea about.

And another thing, did he mention the mythical Japanese tour that they had commited to go on, so they couldn't delay any matches, what a dirty bunch of lying barstewards they are.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::anguish::anguish::anguish::anguish:

Yes they are, so how come your freind Speirs seems to be oblivious to these facts.