Óscar Cardozo

Stardog

Oscar is... frustratingly amazing. I'm still unsold on him and Saviola as a partnership, but as a lone striker he is fantastic. Great in the air and holding up, brilliant dead ball skills and, despite being average at one on ones, a marvelous finisher.

Would be world class at a top team if he could sort his lack of concentration out.

I want to see him beside Keirrison because that looked great in pre season. Saviola just annoys me as we play more and more games in Sagres this season.

Guest SandyWaTp
Oscar is... frustratingly amazing. I'm still unsold on him and Saviola as a partnership, but as a lone striker he is fantastic. Great in the air and holding up, brilliant dead ball skills and, despite being average at one on ones, a marvelous finisher.

Would be world class at a top team if he could sort his lack of concentration out.

I want to see him beside Keirrison because that looked great in pre season. Saviola just annoys me as we play more and more games in Sagres this season.

JUUUNNNNNNO! Why did you change your world famous avator ?! :anguish:

For Mike Carlson!

One of the best strikers i've seen out with the top 3 in Portugal for a while was Nene at Nacional last season. I'm not sure on his actual score rate, but wiki says it was 20 in 28, which is pretty kick ass for a team like them. He went to Cagliari in the summer though, but was linked to Fica for a few weeks before Keirrison came.

he's not at a bigger club because of his situation between Benfica and another club who have part ownership of him. They want an arm and a leg to release his papers. Then u have to pay Benfica a fee aswell.

he's not at a bigger club because of his situation between Benfica and another club who have part ownership of him. They want an arm and a leg to release his papers. Then u have to pay Benfica a fee aswell.

Pretty sure we paid Newell's the extra 20% at the start of last season?