Worse possible time for MW2 to come out.

ayrshire-loyal

Couldn't have happened at a worse time for me.

normally i schedule my work around a new release to give me time to play at midnight and and a few days off to get into the game.

as of tomorrow (9th) i'm sub contracting out to the largest company in my area in my line of work for 2weeks, getting picked up at 6.45am to get to the site and not back till 6 i reckon . Very good chance of getting more work from them so don't wana jeopardise it .

come 9 at night i'll be fucked and ready for my bed, where is my time for MW2, still need to go for it at midnight aswel .

enjoy it lads :anguish:

normally i schedule my work around a new release to give me time to play at midnight and and a few days off to get into the game.

as of tomorrow (9th) i'm sub contracting out to the largest company in my area in my line of work for 2weeks, getting picked up at 6.45am to get to the site and not back till 6 i reckon . Very good chance of getting more work from them so don't wana jeopardise it .

come 9 at night i'll be fucked and ready for my bed, where is my time for MW2, still need to go for it at midnight aswel .

Well if andy goes to bed at 8, and you go to bed at 9, who is going to carry the bomb? :craphead:

Well if andy goes to bed at 8, and you go to bed at 9, who is going to carry the bomb? :craphead:

:lol: :lol:

I'll take the bomb and hide in a corner till you get on ayrshire (tu)

:lol:

I'll ask if i can stay up a bit later :rolleyes: