Bougherra and Algeria Attacked

Algiers

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the Egyptians always do that kind of cheap cheating..watch what they did to Drogba and Ivory coast...and against another team....no wonder why they were banned by FIFA in 93...

FIFA should do something...watch this shoking video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7_PP6odQDE

(sorry I misquoted..supposed to be a reply to aussieranger)

absolutely.

they are meeting today and today there will be a verdict.

we don't mind playing the game but we want security for our players and delegation... that was just from the airport to the HOtel next to the airport!...how will it be in the game next to 800000 hostile spectators...and what if Egypt loses..what will happen then???....can be a real catastrophy...FIFA should do something..play in another country or at least in close doors..if not as you said disqualify directly Egypt for this Disgrace.

the Egyptians always do that kind of cheap cheating..watch what they did to Drogba and Ivory coast...and against another team....no wonder why they were banned by FIFA in 93...

FIFA should do something...watch this shoking video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7_PP6odQDE

(sorry I misquoted..supposed to be a reply to aussieranger)

absolutely.

they are meeting today today there will be a averdict.

we don't mind playing the game but we want security for our player...that was just from the airport to the HOtel next to the airport...how will it be in the game next to 800000 hostile spectators...and what if Egypt lose..what will happen then???....can be a catastrophy...FIFA should do something..play in another country or at least in close doors..if not as you said disqualify directly Egypt for this Disgrace.

hi mate i travel from Dubai to Egypt (Cairo) quite a bit for work and Cairo is an absolute mayhem of a place on a normal day never mind during a week were a massive game like this is going on. To be fair both sets of supporters are very passionate and that is fine if that's all it is passion, but when violence like we have just seen when players safety and anyone in fact is breached the line has to be drawn. At the end of the day FIFA and the Egyptian FA have a duty of care to uphold, if they cannot uphold this then FIFA should as you say award the game to Algeria or play the game in a neutral country. I genuinley hope there is no more trouble and the players get on doing what they are supposed to do and that is play, i think that may be very hard to do now.......................

we shall see as they say

yes aussie..but in football it's another story...they don't accept losing and that's bad sport.

can you imagine???..the head of the Egyptian federation... went on TV and said to the public...."the Algerian team is yours do to them whatever you want before the match"

simply unbelievable!

yes aussie..but in football it's another story...they don't accept losing and that's bad sport.

yeah your right!! no arguments from me on that subject!!

lets hope you get through!!

au ra best

AR

Thank you aussie...yea lets the best go through...we don't mind, we just wanna play it football and fair...

it's the final game and it's like a final...ALgeria is ahead with 3 points...and ahead by goal diffrence....Egypt needs 3-0 to qualify...if they beat us 3-0 fair play congrats to them we don't deserve the world cup...but to terrorized the players like that...ain't good

please don't blame Madjid for playing the game, yes he was injured and there was intense effort to get him fit for the game...madjid is our Rock in defence and he is a very very important piece in the team..everybody was praying he will be fit and everybody was asking for him to to do his best to be ready.. u can't imagine how we love him down there because he loves his country and always give his best...that's why he knows the team and the fans rely on him which makes it hard for him to disappoint tand not play especially in a crucial game like that... of course if he is not fit from injury he will not play and we won't risk him.... but we all want him to play... and he feels that responsability, that's why hope you won't blame him. we all know it's been tough for him and for rangers these past 4 weeks but believe me it wasn't intended to be like that... but what to do things happen.... and I wish Madjid will do all he can to make up for that to Rangers and his fans to which and about whom he always said good things.

thank you in advance guys for your understanding and all the best to Rangers from our heart honest to god (on behalf of Madjid if we can permit that and excuse my English , I know it's a disaster!)

good morning Glasgow, good day .... and good night cause it's almost 1 am here and time to sleep)

Best of luck and hope you wish us luck.

Kick off details and link please (tu)

Thats my week end sorted :uk:

promise, should be Saturday evening if the game will go ahead.

Whats the chances of a result on the pitch Algiers?

Believe me on the pitch we are a strong team..we already beat them 3-1 in ALgiers this year...we are on top of the group and without a defeat for 17 months...we jumped to our record FIFA ranking to the 29th spot...so football speaking we are not afraid..but you know with the intimidation and violence and "coulisses"..you never know what will happen....we need a win, a draw or a loss with 1 goal diff...if we lose with 2 goal diff we will play a playoff game next wednesday in a third party country...if we lose 3 goal diff...we will be illiminated...so...we have our chances...and hope the boys will play their game.

Don't worry Algiers you've got the Hassi Messaoud Derry at your back. I thought my maintenance crew were going to work this morning with their hammers and tools until they boarded a bus saying next stop Cairo. :lol:

Joking aside, I believe the Algerian ambassador to Egypt has been recalled to Algiers.

I'm sure this has happened before between Egypt and Algeria, but for us over here we wouldn't have paid much attention to it as we didn't have such a high profile player on our books in the past during important games like this.

The authorities should award Algeria the game and let them go through, Egypt do not deserve to even have the chance to qualify for this sort of behaviour.