does anyone else hate the tartan army

Biancax3

ive not met a rangers fan who hates us or would be associated with a group who do..

so your saying that any rangers fans are not entitled to be scotland fans?

no we dont live in Cuba you can support anyone you want im just surprised any gers fan can support a team whose fans have a hatred of Rangers

(tu)

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I am concerned You cant support Rangers and scotland, that to me is like saying I support Rangers and celtic.

So which national team do you suggest that we are allowed to support then?

Whatever you feel is right, do you join in with anti Rangers chants at scotland matches.

no, most of the guys off our bus are away to watch the game today... they, like me are rangers and scotland fans

how did they feel in dublin when theyre fellow fans sang"we hate rangers more than you" to theyre irish counterparts

everybody hates us..

Maybe you didn't understand the question.

Does anyone else hate the tartan army?

The last i checked hating the tartan army doesn't mean you hate the national team or cant support them.

As far as I am concerned You cant support Rangers and scotland, that to me is like saying I support Rangers and celtic.

:anguish:

Idiotic thing to say.

Really Boab? Were you at the scotland v republic of ireland "friendly" at Hampden 7 years ago. I was, havent been back since I loathe the tratan ramy.

no, most of the guys off our bus are away to watch the game today... they, like me are rangers and scotland fans

how did they feel in dublin when theyre fellow fans sang"we hate rangers more than you" to theyre irish counterparts

everybody hates us..

Maybe you didn't understand the question.

Does anyone else hate the tartan army?

The last i checked hating the tartan army doesn't mean you hate the national team or cant support them.

Exactly i enjoy seeing Scotland do well, but never will i go and sit in with they Wankers !

Idiotic thing to say.

Really Boab? Were you at the scotland v republic of ireland "friendly" at Hampden 7 years ago. I was, havent been back since I loathe the tratan ramy.

Yep

Whatever you feel is right, do you join in with anti Rangers chants at scotland matches.

I support Scotland and i wouldn't change that.. and no I don't chant anti-rangers chants either

but if you go and sit with them doesn't it piss you off listening to them ?

Idiotic thing to say.

Yep

How do you feel about the anti Rangers chanting, from both sides, at that game . I couldnt stand it and walked out. As a Rangers supporter I could never sit in amongst that.

I support Scotland and i wouldn't change that.. and no I don't chant anti-rangers chants either

Nope. 99% of the time they are ok..

Idiotic thing to say.

Yep

How do you feel about the anti Rangers chanting, from both sides, at that game . I couldnt stand it and walked out. As a Rangers supporter I could never sit in amongst that.

it never happened well thats what they told me but if youve met me ive got big belvideres so i might have dodgy vision but my hearings fecking brilliant

so that other 1% you accept ?

so that other 1% you accept ?

Nope but 99% of the time they are ok..

BTW England will win the World Cup next year. Good. Mass suicide in the Tatran Mary.

I don't think they are good enough to win the world cup. I am quite looking forward to seeing them getting humped in South Africa.

i agree dont think England are good enough, dodgy keeper and only 1 world class player(Rooney)

BTW England will win the World Cup next year. Good. Mass suicide in the Tatran Mary.

I don't think they are good enough to win the world cup. I am quite looking forward to seeing them getting humped in South Africa.

i agree dont think England are good enough, dodgy keeper and only 1 world class player(Rooney)

Gerrard

tut,see you Jimmy.

tut,see you Jimmy.

:lol:

Gerrard

(tu)

A significant minority of the Scotland support is the reason why I don't care about the national team.

I've absolutely nothing in common with the Tartan Army values, other than the fact I happened to be born on this lump of rock and dirt that we call Scotland.

out of curiosity... which one is it that stops you from following your national team? the minority or the fact you have nothing in common with the tartan army?