McCulloch: I want to be alone

dabobear

I'm sure you could find a better roommate at another club, Lee.

The thing is, McCulloch serves absolutely no purpose whatsoever on a football pitch. A season or so ago i could imagine him fitting into a battling, physical EPL side like Stoke but now i doubt he would struggle at a League 1 club, and i mean that literally.

Ah, this thread makes me proud to be a Rangers fan

Yeah, i think the exact same when i see failed journeymen like McCulloch actually thinking he's a Rangers player.

You are a live one today haha

I find the mcculloch scenario funny. You call him that, yet, he spent the vast amount of playing time in the Championship and EPL, which is commonly regarded as a far higher level, so, surely good enough for our "backwater league"? No? You and I may not like or rate him (and others, but, to call him failed is silly haha

Yeah, i think the exact same when i see failed journeymen like McCulloch actually thinking he's a Rangers player.

I find the mcculloch scenario funny. You call him that, yet, he spent the vast amount of playing time in the Championship and EPL, which is commonly regarded as a far higher level, so, surely good enough for our "backwater league"? No? You and I may not like or rate him (and others, but, to call him failed is silly haha

He has failed at Ibrox?

If you think we're currently getting value for money with a £2.25m transfer fee and a wage packet of just under £20,000 a week then you're deluded JJ!

Your bang on SSKL but it will not be at another club, he intends to retire after his contracts up at Rangers due to ongoing injuries/fitness & his bodies refusal not to break down under even normal training sessions.

His constant harping onto the press is nothing other than a "touting" of his services for a career in media after he retires. He does fancy himself as a pundit.

We are stuck with the big balloon unless we pay him off.

This is common knowledge to those that know him, I dont, but recently met someone who does.

He is reputed to be good company & a laugh a minute.

If you think we're currently getting value for money with a £2.25m transfer fee and a wage packet of just under £20,000 a week then you're deluded JJ!

Did I say that? ;)

And to answer Rambo, in all fairness, yes, but, not as much as some would have you believe. He is also far from alone. One problem I think many have on here, is he is Fergusons "mate", which taints the opinion. Dont mistake rational thought for me rating him as a player haha

Your bang on SSKL but it will not be at another club, he intends to retire after his contracts up at Rangers due to ongoing injuries/fitness & his bodies refusal not to break down under even normal training sessions.

His constant harping onto the press is nothing other than a "touting" of his services for a career in media after he retires. He does fancy himself as a pundit.

This is common knowledge to those that know him, I dont, but recently met someone who does.

Still a cunt eh a fitba player though :sherlock:

Still a cunt eh a fitba player though :sherlock:

He is absolute pish-hes fucked now & can hardly even run.

He was a decent player when he was fitter-at the start of his Gers career & in England, he is as strong as a bull tho.

Rangers star Lee McCulloch has joked he is desperate to get out of sharing a room with team-mate Kris Boyd on future away matches.

The Light Blues utility player is paired with Boyd whenever the Ibrox side are abroad or when they decant to hotels for away games in Scotland.

McCulloch laughed about his predicament when asked to name his worst room mate.

"My current room-mate, Boydy," said the former Wigan and Motherwell player, speaking on BBC Alba's new CLUB TV programme. "For his teeth, his burping, his wind, his snoring and the amount he eats - everything that you don't want in a room-mate.

"I'm trying to get my own room but I'm not allowed." :lol:

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,1...5721368,00.html

Says it all really....explains why they look knackered after only half an hour of playing. Adam Owen, what are you feeding these boys.

Rangers star Lee McCulloch has joked he is desperate to get out of sharing a room with team-mate Kris Boyd on future away matches.

The Light Blues utility player is paired with Boyd whenever the Ibrox side are abroad or when they decant to hotels for away games in Scotland.

McCulloch laughed about his predicament when asked to name his worst room mate.

"My current room-mate, Boydy," said the former Wigan and Motherwell player, speaking on BBC Alba's new CLUB TV programme. "For his teeth, his burping, his wind, his snoring and the amount he eats - everything that you don't want in a room-mate.

"I'm trying to get my own room but I'm not allowed." :lol:

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,1...5721368,00.html

Easiest way to do that Lee, Fuck off.

Stop fucking spouting shit to any journo that will listen. You fear for the team being broken up,Why? because they cover your arse everytime you play.

j1mgg- hilariuos mate, but so true at the same time! :craphead:

fecking rent a quote at it again. GTF if you dont like it mcculloch. Every week you are mouthing off to the papers, every week walter picks you and basically every week you are pish. Worst player at the club imo.

Was listening to Real Radio last night and some guy was saying he rocked up at jjb demanding free gear because of who he was! giving it large ( do you no who i am )

I take it Barry Ferguson was with him aswell and he didn't say thank you when collecting his change?

Disgraceful behaviour! :sherlock: