Fans Groups at Ibrox

HeNdRyRFC1873

Would love to join a fan group but have no idea where to begin, and not sure about compromising my seat for Old Firm games etc.

It's been one of the best decisions I've made in a long time (tu)

We are in CR1, which means you would get OF games. I would urge anyone to seriously consider joining one of the groups at Ibrox.

Govan Front Bears are also looking for people guys (tu)

GF1 aye? I'm in GF4 right by the halfway line, mainly because I have shocking eyesight and wouldn't see the other goal should I be down there :lol:

Joining The Blue Order doesn't mean you miss Old Firm games. We get relocated to the Govan West Corner (traditional away section) for these games.

How would one go about joining The Blue Order? And is everyone in TBO guaranteed being moved to the west Corner?

GF1 aye? I'm in GF4 right by the halfway line, mainly because I have shocking eyesight and wouldn't see the other goal should I be down there :lol:

Joining The Blue Order doesn't mean you miss Old Firm games. We get relocated to the Govan West Corner (traditional away section) for these games.

How would one go about joining The Blue Order? And is everyone in TBO guaranteed being moved to the west Corner?

Yes everyone in TBO section is guranteed a move for Old Firm games. (tu)

If you are looking to join then go onto our website below and use the "Contact us" function to send an email to our webmaster. He is best-placed to help you.

www.theblueorder.co.uk

If you are looking to join then go onto our website below and use the "Contact us" function to send an email to our webmaster. He is best-placed to help you.

www.theblueorder.co.uk

My ST is in BF4 and I get moved along with The BO for OF games, the atmosphere is great..singing, jumping about etc

Would recomend it to anyone, especially as you look around the rest of the ground and everyone else is sitting tucked up in their tartan blankets... :pipe:

I think if we introduced simple european based chants to our support it would greatly improve the atmosphere

just a simple belt of "RFC" back and forward across the stadium would be brilliant (similar to stuttgart shouting "VFB" in unison)

I am using stuttgart as an example because their chants are simple but effective ( and everyone joined in, which was a bonus )

stuttgart fans

www.theblueorder.co.uk

My ST is in BF4 and I get moved along with The BO for OF games, the atmosphere is great..singing, jumping about etc

Would recomend it to anyone, especially as you look around the rest of the ground and everyone else is sitting tucked up in their tartan blankets... :pipe:

BF4 is total class, but it can still get better. From what I could see, a lot of people at the front of the section still mostly sit & don't join in with TBO, but I'm not sure if they are ST holders or not. There was even a grumpy old git sitting in front of us at the Killie game that kept scowling over his shoulder as if to say 'shut it & sit down'. :pierre: