John Fleck

Muiry12

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a teenager being played out of position. Hutton was deemed pish when he was in his 20's by most of our support. Fleck can still come very very good for us.

I don't ever see him heavily influencing games from out wide, particularly in games like today where our plan A seemed to be long ball. Judge him after he's had a few games in a central position.

Good point about Hutton. Fleck has not been brilliant, but we should never be in the position where we are depending on an out of position teenager. He's still a kid being asked to do a man's job.

I totally disagreed with the OP but i didn't realise it was a FACT he wasn't going to make it as a player. If its a FACT we should just give up on John Fleck :(

You really should mate (tu)(tu)

Think that was sarcastic mate. :lol:

Think i was being sarcastic as well, How fucking stupid are you.

"Wonderkids" can play anywhere.

What pish!

Could Messi play at centre back at the age of 18? What about left back? What a load of shite.

You questioned my football knowledge earlier and i can tell you haven't kicked a ball in your life and if you have you would of missed. Good players can play anywhere messi could still look good playing left back. All be it more of a wing back, but he would still show signs of being a class act. Fleck hasn't, fuck sake i wish people would listen. Again i await this getting thrown back in my face but it will NOT.

When the fuck is he going to do something :power_of_anguish: he's had too many games now and done absolutley fuckall. He doesnt even look like he is capable of anything and as mad as it may sound hes actually worse than Naismith and Lafferty. We can only be playing him in the hope that he does something decent and given his "reputation"(ive no idea why he has one?) someone will give us a couple of million for him?

Good players can't play anywhere.

Put Messi at CB he'd be crap. But i suppose you'll argue that you could put him goals and he'd be amazing.

fuck sake clutching at straws now aren't we, if messi were the referee would he have a good game??? IDIOT

Guest johngers

You really should mate (tu)(tu)

Think that was sarcastic mate. :lol:

Think i was being sarcastic as well, How fucking stupid are you.

"Wonderkids" can play anywhere.

What pish!

Could Messi play at centre back at the age of 18? What about left back? What a load of shite.

You questioned my football knowledge earlier and i can tell you haven't kicked a ball in your life and if you have you would of missed. Good players can play anywhere messi could still look good playing left back. All be it more of a wing back, but he would still show signs of being a class act. Fleck hasn't, fuck sake i wish people would listen. Again i await this getting thrown back in my face but it will NOT.

I've never heard such utter pish in my entire life.

Good players can't play anywhere.

Put Messi at CB he'd be crap. But i suppose you'll argue that you could put him goals and he'd be amazing.

fuck sake clutching at straws now aren't we, if messi were the referee would he have a good game??? IDIOT

I'm clutching at straws?

You're the one that said good players can play anywhere, i'm just simply showing you that what you said is tosh.

Who actually plays a player through the middle behind 2 strikers???? can someone give an example of flecks IDEAL position and who does it well. All i need to say is Walter and ally may agree with me as Danny Wilson(unlike fleck) has had his chance and taken it. I will tell you that this guy WIlLL make it.

Guest johngers
Who actually plays a player through the middle behind 2 strikers???? can someone give an example of flecks IDEAL position and who does it well. All i need to say is Walter and ally may agree with me as Danny Wilson(unlike fleck) has had his chance and taken it. I will tell you that this guy WIlLL make it.

Gerrard?

[

What pish!

I've never heard such utter pish in my entire life.

You have never obviously been to see the guy in you avator live then. Either that or you couldn't see him singing ya midget.

Even the commentator, was praising Fleck, cause he was looking for a pass instead of lobbing it into thr box, Flecks ball into the box were good, pitty the strikers couldn't control their piss never mind the ball

Guest johngers
You have never obviously been to see the guy in you avator live then. Either that or you couldn't see him singing ya midget.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, do I even know you? How do you know what height I am?

Bollocks to the playing out position crap, he's an attackig player - he must be as he has no positional awareness and can't defend. He is not a striker or a centre-mid there's only one other place attacking players can play - on the wing and thats where he has played. He shows no footballing brain, no skill and nothing else. He has a basic level of passing complimented by nothing else and is clearly not good enough for a team challanging to win the SPL. I doubt he would get a game in ANY other SPL team even Hamilton's team. You can't afford lightweight passangers who cant do anything playing for you at any level of football. Not made a single assist or scored a single goal... apart from a penalty in god knows how many appearances now atleast 25? it shouldn't take that long for even a youngster to show some promise ?????????

Look at him compared to Aaron who was on loan last season, he showed skill, pace, technical ability, dribbling skills and set up 3 goals and scored 1 and scored a penalty in only 5 appearances. He was 19 last season, Fleck's 18 the now.

Gerrard?

Gerrard play behind 1 striker and i hope to hell you are not using him in thsame sentence as Fleck!!! Good god.

Guest johngers

Gerrard?

Gerrard play behind 1 striker and i hope to hell you are not using him in thsame sentence as Fleck!!! Good god.

Gerrard and Fleck play football.

Let the god-cursing begin.

Guest johngers
Bollocks to the playing out position crap, he's an attackig player - he must be as he has no positional awareness and can't defend. He is not a striker or a centre-mid there's only one other place attacking players can play - on the wing and thats where he has played. He shows no footballing brain, no skill and nothing else. He has a basic level of passing complimented by nothing else and is clearly not good enough for a team challanging to win the SPL. I doubt he would get a game in ANY other SPL team even Hamilton's team. You can't afford lightweight passangers who cant do anything playing for you at any level of football. Not made a single assist or scored a single goal... apart from a penalty in god knows how many appearances now atleast 25? it shouldn't take that long for even a youngster to show some promise ?????????

If you honestly think there is only 3 attacking places in a team, your tactics belong in the 50's.

I speak alot more sense than the wee T*** in your sig as well!!! Gerrard and Fleck!!!! Mcculloch could be like Torres if played in his right position. Stick to off-topic wee sacks.

I speak alot more sense than the wee T*** in your sig as well!!! Gerrard and Fleck!!!! Mcculloch could be like Torres if played in his right position. Stick to off-topic wee sacks.

Does Not Compute.

Guest johngers

:lol:

Hang on, wait a second.

Since when has Ian Brown been a T***?

You've just ignored the first rule of football. McCulloch has no right position.

Keep these insults coming, your actually making me PMSL :lol: