Grantly Group – insolvencies, dissolutions and breaches of the Companies Acts

boss

I really couldn't give a shit about it, but I feel right now isn't a time for peoples personal vendettas.

Whatever the RST has said/done in the past matters not a jot to me right now, our club is on its knees.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it doesn't matter then why coment on what the boss has written......ho hum.....

The actual dig at the trust doesn't bother me personally, I'm not a member. Even if I was I would still laugh it off as it is rather amusing, but others will use that one dig and focus on that and not the contents of the article. which is a shame.

I just feel that we could do without it.

I'm only interested in what Duffy has to offer and whether or not it's something we should as a support go for.

would have been better not to put that in the article as far as I'm concerned, it has giving folk the ammunition to say Boss just holds a grudge. just my personal opinion.

Ach, they can say what they want about me, I'm ugly enough to take it. If they don't like my writing style, then tough. That's their problem, not mine. The simple answer is don't read my articles; then you won't get upset at my writing style. :D

If it doesn't matter then why coment on what the boss has written......ho hum.....

The actual dig at the trust doesn't bother me personally, I'm not a member. Even if I was I would still laugh it off as it is rather amusing, but others will use that one dig and focus on that and not the contents of the article. which is a shame.

I just feel that we could do without it.

I'm only interested in what Duffy has to offer and whether or not it's something we should as a support go for.

The same accusations would have been levelled whatever the boss wrote

To be honest who is underwriting the debt/scheme is almost immaterial to me (as long as they have the money) it's the scheme itself that I don't like. I am sure the sensitive souls would take that as a dig at the rst but I guarantee you if it was the assembly, this website or Sir David Murray that was running the scheme I would still say it were a non starter.

To be honest who is underwriting the debt/scheme is almost immaterial to me (as long as they have the money) it's the scheme itself that I don't like. I am sure the sensitive souls would take that as a dig at the rst but I guarantee you if it was the assembly, this website or Sir David Murray that was running the scheme I would still say it were a non starter.

No millionaire/billionaire is going to step in and bankroll Rangers, I can't see any other alternative way than the Rangers fans themselves getting us out of this. If Duffy puts forward a credible proposal then we as a support have to consider our options.

What is the alternative ?

Is or was Duffy a registered director with all the companies being named.

If these companies have breached trading rules then he would have to answer for it.

You dont want the VAT or Tax man chasing for unpaid debt.

He isnt the only horse in the race if he is in fact in the race.

Personal wealth of $3m good on him but wouldnt feed the top table for more than a couple of months.

No millionaire/billionaire is going to step in and bankroll Rangers, I can't see any other alternative way than the Rangers fans themselves getting us out of this. If Duffy puts forward a credible proposal then we as a support have to consider our options.

And after due consideration, who is going to make the decisions? Will I get one vote on which way to go? Or will someone I didn't choose to speak for me take that decision on my behalf?

And after due consideration, who is going to make the decisions? Will I get one vote on which way to go? Or will someone I didn't choose to speak for me take that decision on my behalf?

I'd imagine after reading the proposal you could decide for yourself whether you would be willing to put up the money to make the takeover possible.

Good to know the information about this fella is going further than the usual online sources.

For a 'low traffic' forum, led by 'non-objective' posters, who are only interested in 'trashing the trust' because of 'green-eyed monsters', RM is doing a good job of ensuring supporters are made aware of the full story before publicising potential new owners.

'Canards' about this place and its posters from serving RST board members on other forums notwithstanding, Rangers supporters should be working together to ensure that any fan ownership model that is put up for consideration is done so by people who are the right people for the job - no matter if interest in the club is as high or low as the next newspaper article on the issue. Graham Duffy is rightly being questioned in that regard.

Good to see Boss's article reach a national broadcaster, no matter what their agenda may be, as it gives RM some serious crediblity, as the credibility of ££ plummets due to it's incestious relationship with the Trust, and Duffy by proxy.

Good work Boss. More power to your pen.

I hope this site attracts a good few new people over this. You deserve it.

Good to know the information about this fella is going further than the usual online sources.

For a 'low traffic' forum, led by 'non-objective' posters, who are only interested in 'trashing the trust' because of 'green-eyed monsters', RM is doing a good job of ensuring supporters are made aware of the full story before publicising potential new owners.

'Canards' about this place and its posters from serving RST board members on other forums notwithstanding, Rangers supporters should be working together to ensure that any fan ownership model that is put up for consideration is done so by people who are the right people for the job - no matter if interest in the club is as high or low as the next newspaper article on the issue. Graham Duffy is rightly being questioned in that regard.

Indeed. Attacks on both this site and the poster serve more to cause damage to the attackers than to yourselves.

I know tit for tat stuff doesn’t interest you but this “only show in town” stuff is like a red rag to a bull to some of us. When the hell are people going to drop this attitude and genuinely work together instead of pretending they want to.

Interesting it was SMG that picked up the boss's article, do they still own the herald group... ? Poor darryl won't be happy today when he realises a fans forum is doing his job for him.

I'm shocked! A mainstream media website picking up its material off a fans website.

What next? Will they be lifting stories directly off fanzines and claiming them, in some cases weeks later, as "exclusives"? <cr>

Oh, wait a minute...............they've done that.........regularly! :(

Britney, Gui-diddy, Geraldo, Nuremberg Shug, Darr-hill...............the whole plagiarism-filled lot of them do it.

Lazy bastards to a dog.

PS. I wonder if Darr-hill and his sleekit cohorts will be browsing future issues of a certain fans' publication, wherein it will be delving further into the murky past and murkier links of certain Flordia-based "only show in town" saviours?

I'll say it until I'm blue in the nasal area - this guy Duffy is one for watching, he has links to people who, to put it bluntly, Rangers Football Club would not want to be associated with in any way shape or form.Still, if he's the "only show in town" then some had better start looking for other forms of entertainment.

(Cue RST defenders leaping off tall buildings) <cr>

Not agreeing or disagreeing with you mate as you keep repeating it, but can you not enlighten us a bit?

I'd rather not go public with what I've been told - sorry!

Not another one! FFS.

I'll say it until I'm blue in the nasal area - this guy Duffy is one for watching, he has links to people who, to put it bluntly, Rangers Football Club would not want to be associated with in any way shape or form.Still, if he's the "only show in town" then some had better start looking for other forms of entertainment.

(Cue RST defenders leaping off tall buildings) <cr>

Not agreeing or disagreeing with you mate as you keep repeating it, but can you not enlighten us a bit?

I'd rather not go public with what I've been told - sorry!

Not another one! FFS.

Not another what? <cr>

I hear that elsewhere an RST board member is alluding to the appearance of my article and Murray's interviews not being entirely unrelated.

I won't be posting for a couple of weeks - I'm away for a freebie, staying at a French vineyard, the private jet awaits.

I hear that elsewhere an RST board member is alluding to the appearance of my article and Murray's interviews not being entirely unrelated.

I won't be posting for a couple of weeks - I'm away for a freebie, staying at a French vineyard, the private jet awaits.

:lol:

As for mentioning the RST in the article, it is a very valid point, and to me not a tit for tat situation as some people appear to be insinuating, they are the ones who have been supporting Duffy's involvement so it is quite right to not only question the validity of Duffy but why didn't the RST also make those checks on the bloke before showing him their support?

In all fairness to the RST though, if they weren't aware of this information prior to now then hopefully they will take note and withdraw their support of Duffy. The idea is good in principle but not the possible execution.

For the purpose of clarity, when (exactly) did the RST make reference specifically to Graham Duffy?

Florida based property tycoon Graham Duffy has said he doesn’t want to gain personally from a proposed supporter takeover at Ibrox – and could deliver a detailed bid before Christmas. The Rangers Supporters Trust revealed they have been in talks with Duffy for months and say his model for fan ownership is the best move for the financially troubled club.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/140666-ranger...da-millionaire/

This article only mentions owner membership and that the trust have been speaking to people but no names mentioned.

http://www.&lt;No links to this website&gt;/football/spl/...86908-21813066/

For the purpose of clarity, when (exactly) did the RST make reference specifically to Graham Duffy?

Florida based property tycoon Graham Duffy has said he doesn’t want to gain personally from a proposed supporter takeover at Ibrox – and could deliver a detailed bid before Christmas. The Rangers Supporters Trust revealed they have been in talks with Duffy for months and say his model for fan ownership is the best move for the financially troubled club.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/140666-ranger...da-millionaire/

This article only mentions owner membership and that the trust have been speaking to people but no names mentioned.

http://www.&lt;No links to this website&gt;/football/spl/...86908-21813066/

Thanks.