Smith for Rangers or Scotland?

bigalan1964

he will stay with rangers and if we get a new owner before the end of january

he will then get the cash to strenthen the squad and it will be 2 in a row

Aye mate,

I just met Terry Butcher and Super Ally at McDonalds there both buying some new boots and coming back to play for us as well!

The only cash Smith will get is his bus fair home when he leaves when his contract runs out.

Aye mate,

I just met Terry Butcher and Super Ally at McDonalds there both buying some new boots and coming back to play for us as well!

The only cash Smith will get is his bus fair home when he leaves when his contract runs out.

Del Boy, thats fare!!

:craphead:

He won't take the Scotland job, and hopefully he won't be around at Rangers for much longer.

As for giving him money to spend in January - that's a big, no thanks from me. I don't want him wasting anymore money. If he get's the go ahead to bring someone in, then it should be on a loan deal!

Smith has done a great job for Rangers, he always has!! It's not his fault he has no money to spend, he can only do what he can which is frustrating at this moment in time. Fair enough we are out of Europe but lets start concentrating on our "bread and butter" THE TREBLE!!! We knew Europe was far too pie in the sky for us at the moment

Smith has done a great job for Rangers, he always has!! It's not his fault he has no money to spend, he can only do what he can which is frustrating at this moment in time. Fair enough we are out of Europe but lets start concentrating on our "bread and butter" THE TREBLE!!! We knew Europe was far too pie in the sky for us at the moment
well said the treble is on wee are the people

remember 1690 king billys on the wall

Aye mate,

Del Boy, thats fare!!

:craphead:

Behave yourself Boabaggio :pierre:

smith should stay, everytime rangers have a bad turn the manager allways has to go.

Smith is a good manager and will go down in rangers history as one of the

alltime great rangers managers.

smith should stay, everytime rangers have a bad turn the manager allways has to go.

Sorry but his best days are behind him.

well said the treble is on wee are the people

remember 1690 king billys on the wall

No Surrender!!! :uk:

One of his best days was 6-7months ago Minstral...not that far away really...

his first act as Scotland manager would probably be to convince McCulloch to come back!

I'd like to see him take it after he leave's Rangers, if were looking for a Scottish manager then he absolutely tops the list.

One of his best days was 6-7months ago Minstral...not that far away really...

Del i still cant work out how we got to the final, i only wish he had been a bit braver and we might have won it. :)