Christmas parties

BlueIsTheColour

My RSC are having our festive piss-up tomorrow night after the game. Firstly going for a meal followed by a pub crawl along Paisley Road West, no waiting for stragglers or lightwieghts. :D

Then we'll get rid of the old boys and head into town. :pipe:

What is everyone else's club doing this Christmas?

16 of our club are goin to ashoka @ the quay for lunch before next saturdays game then the wee gers after it for some beers

Is that the one below the flats next to Squinty Bridge?

We went there last year for our meal and it was a fucking fortune. Bastards even told us that the tip was incorporated into the bill, it wasn't optional. :mad:

Food was decent though.

16 of our club are goin to ashoka @ the quay for lunch before next saturdays game then the wee gers after it for some beers

Is that the one below the flats next to Squinty Bridge?

its in the quay

one at squinty bridge dosent open till 4pm on a saturday mate but it is very good though having seen our boys close up we wouldnt get to eat if it was after 2pm as beer would be kicking in

We are having our usual Christmas piss-up after the HIbs game in the pub where our us leaves from.

Free bar all night for members, up to a very generous limit that usually is not exceeded anyway.

Our membership is quite far flung, and as we only run buses to away games, it is difficult to get a good turnout for these type of events.

In the past we have had sit-down meals at local restaurants, boozy sessons at other pubs on the way back from games, and last year we took everyone interested through to Leven for a Sportsmans lunch.

Always looking for new ideas to do something a bit different that would appeal to a larger number of members.

We are having our usual Christmas piss-up after the HIbs game in the pub where our us leaves from.

Free bar all night for members, up to a very generous limit that usually is not exceeded anyway.

Our membership is quite far flung, and as we only run buses to away games, it is difficult to get a good turnout for these type of events.

In the past we have had sit-down meals at local restaurants, boozy sessons at other pubs on the way back from games, and last year we took everyone interested through to Leven for a Sportsmans lunch.

Always looking for new ideas to do something a bit different that would appeal to a larger number of members.

brothel would appeal to loads of members

also the new annand is a decent indian a wee stagger away from your boozer

My RSC are having our festive piss-up tomorrow night after the game. Firstly going for a meal followed by a pub crawl along Paisley Road West, no waiting for stragglers or lightwieghts. :D

how was your night anyone jailed?

how was your night anyone jailed?

The fact that this is me only just back online says it all i think. It got messy and yours truly decided it would be acceptable to walk the 10 miles from Paisley Road to Bishopbriggs. <cr>:anguish: