Morten Gamst Pederson - "come and get me Celtic"

A decent player that will excel in the SPL, hopefully this isn't a sign of things to come.

Depends on who leaves for them in Jan.

What is not in any doubt though is that we will be much weaker unfortunately. Potentially the scum could really go for the jugular.

A cheating, diving, inconsistant little prick - he's right up their street.

Not too sure if celtc could afford his wages, but it's probably the type of move Gamst needs. If he could rediscover the form that he showed three years ago, then he's piss all over the SPL - infact, an off form Gamst would probably piss all over the likes of Mo Ross, Jack Ross, Mihael Kovacevic, Steven Whittaker...

i seem to recall people said camara would piss all over the defenses in the spl, same was said about gravesen, aliadiere and bellender, sammy the tranny and that those to clowns n'guemo ans fortune

Bellamy did piss all over SPL defences though.

oh right, here was me thinking he was going to murder motherwell on sunday, but i guess i was wrong :craphead:

This would be great news for us. He's a decent player but hasn't been great for a couple of seasons.

RAceltic constantly sign players no better than what they currently have and this is no different. Also they can only put 11 players on the pitch and if they aren't signing better quality then the can't improve ?

In all honesty is he better than Rat boy ? I don't think so, so bring him in.