Dundee Uniteds corner kicks.

pcbear

They scored two against the tims the other week off them, and caused us a fair bit of grief as well,nearly every one seems to land on the same spot, perfect head height , slap bang in front of goal,just too far out for the goalie to come for, they were pretty poor last night but may have bundled in a couple of goals off the corners, they must be well practised.

I admire the way United take corner kicks. The pack all the men into one little area of the box and deliver it right on top of them. Much more chance of getting a head on it than placing players randomly around the box.

They also put the biggest guy in the team in front of the goalkeeper to stop him coming for it.

It's tactics like this i'd like to see us develop more in training.

Kovacevic constantly followed Alexander, standing in front of him and generally being a paun in the Arse.

Seemed to upset Alexander on a couple of occasions.

Another clean sheet though is always a bonus :)

Kovacevic constantly followed Alexander, standing in front of him and generally being a paun in the Arse.

Seemed to upset Alexander on a couple of occasions.

Another clean sheet though is always a bonus :)

I have always wondered why we never block off the opposition goalie like all other teams do.

3 things i've noticed regarding utd's set pieces, as it was already stated they pack that tiny area so tightly it makes it hard for a defender to get anything on it, anyways what i noticed is that they seem to take the same route as liverpool, get somebody to block the keeper, one to block a defender from trying to get the ball which leaves the attacker to try and score and the other thing they know how to take a set piece. skippy for the tims jumps up and down in front of a ny keeper yet if boyd stands in front of a keeper its called infrigment.

3 things i've noticed regarding utd's set pieces, as it was already stated they pack that tiny area so tightly it makes it hard for a defender to get anything on it, anyways what i noticed is that they seem to take the same route as liverpool, get somebody to block the keeper, one to block a defender from trying to get the ball which leaves the attacker to try and score and the other thing they know how to take a set piece. skippy for the tims jumps up and down in front of a ny keeper yet if boyd stands in front of a keeper its called infrigment.

buba that bird looks out her not on crystal meth :sherlock:

buba that bird looks out her not on crystal meth :sherlock:

this is my personal december calender, you should see tomorrow's. hah