How many Rangers fans are employed at the San Giro?

CanadianBacon

How many Rangers supporters do you think are employed at the San Giro - in the capacity of catering, security, admin, ticket sales, etc, etc?

Given the thread about how many Clatty's are openly working at Ibrox I thought I'd throw it open for discussion to try and compare, if possible, the numbers involved.

Would you say 30%, 25%, 20%, 15%..........10%, or, are we talking 0.00025%?

It would be an interesting comparison.

I would take a job there if offered.

I'm that fucking desperate for a job :(

How many Rangers fans would seriously take a job there?

Only if I was contracted to run a fucking tank over all four stands.

think if a normal prod got his head down and got on with it , he'd be in a position of power in what ??? , 3-4 weeks as opposed to the 4-5 years it would take your normal earl - think of the flucking havoc you could wreak - i'd never need to buy a pint again in good bluenose bars !!! lol

Im sure there are alot of bears who work at P-Head. I know 2 myself. would NEVER work there myself though!!! fuck that !!!!

Dont you guy's know, they always need a protestant to watch over and dominate them.....its in their weak, inbred blood.

boy i went to college with worked as waiter there and he said alot of the higher up people in there were rangers fans, his boss etc. and he even said the stadium manager was a rangers fan. Whether thats still the case i haven't a clue.

Sorry but you look bent in your photo.

Why does it matter if they work there?

Its a job.

They don't have to support the team.

Flip that one on its head then and read the thread about 'no blue tinsel' or baubles on the Rangers Christmas tree.

Then try picture the Paul Gadd Arena with a blue Christmas tree...........

Yeah.......you can't get your mind round that one because it would NEVER be allowed to happen at the Paul Gadd Arena.

Never!!! :pierre:

I do steward stuff at all the major stadiums in Stockholm, i.e. AIK, DIF and HIF stadiums. I don't care much for the teams, though I have a soft spot for HIF despite them being the wrong colours. To me it's just a job. Obviously they are too drunk and too stupid so they need to be pointed to the toilet, et cetera. Doesn't mean I care at all about the teams they watch.

However I could never work at Ibrox. That is because I couldn't do my job correctly there. Standing orders are that I do my job instead of watching the game, and not singing/clapping etc or cheering loudly at goals and so on. I couldn't follow those rules if Rangers were playing. Thus, I wouldn't work there.

Why does it matter if they work there?

Its a job.

They don't have to support the team.

True but if I were interviewing staff being a Bluenose would be a massive plus for any candidate for a job with the club. Stands to reason they are likely to be better employees. Of course there's little you can do about outside contractors but IMO the overwhelming majority of Rangers staff should be fans of the club.

I would work at Celtic Park I could clean the trophy room. Not sure what i will do for the rest of the day?

You could help them fill in their gyro applications, spelling could be tricky, I hear. :P

You could help them fill in their gyro applications, spelling could be tricky, I hear. :P

Hehe...oh the irony.

It's like in Shawshank Redemption where everyone is in line to get help with their tax papers. On Park Head they would be in line with their gyro applications.

Hehe...oh the irony.

It's like in Shawshank Redemption where everyone is in line to get help with their tax papers. On Park Head they would be in line with their gyro applications.

The irony is that it is 'Giro'. Seems to be the modern Sod's Law that it's impossible to comment on others spelling/grammer without cocking up. ;)