I'm now looking forward to next years CL

cooper1989

At the moment.. and God knows how Walter has done this -- but we will romp to title #53. It's a dead cert.

The uncertainty over ownership, no new players, injuries, management working without a contract... cannot keep us down. We are now stronger -- in spite of this.

I just wish the CL campaign started this week. We are now back to a team that can compete. We are back to being The Rangers. We might have been down -- and $$$ we still are -- but we are Champions, and we're back.

GSTQ and WATP.

Haha lovin the optimism. If celtic fail to invest in a decent defence you could be right and they may be fighting for second. :drool:

Hopefully if we get into the CL next year we revert back to good old anti-football, no c*nt will be trouncing us at Ibrox again.

Our domestic form is exciting for once but we would get raped gain in the CL.

The team we beat 6-1 got humped by Bucharest, who finished bottom of thier Europa group.

SPL teams are pish, we should be pumping 5 or 6 past most of them at home all the time.

It all depends on what happens in January as well, we cant afford to lose many players without replacing them imo.

We'd still get bent over and shagged by majority of European teams.

I dont go along with that one, play something like we have been recently whilst giving your opponents respect ( not too much as imo thats why we are on the back foot at Ibrox) even the best teams dont like it in their face, they are good footballers but not supermen.

A good team will pick holes and break away and hammer us is the one thats posted regularly! would they really?

A flying start and an early goal like is the norm at Ibrox at the minute would make Ibrox a fortress once more, let them worry about you rather than over complicate matters which usually involves a slow technical start letting the opposition find their feet which leads to them dominating the game.

We'll be lucky to get past the qualifier to be perfectly honest, we don't go in to the groups automatically anymore. I know the team is playing well and we are looking good in the league. But be realistic we are at the bottom of the tree in european terms especially in the champions league.

I'm just looking forward to the next game so we can keep it up. The bheggers must be bricking it for the new year game. Infact every team in the league must be bricking it - they know we are in the mood to dish out some punishment for the insolence they have shown us in recent months!

We'll be lucky to get past the qualifier to be perfectly honest, we don't go in to the groups automatically anymore. I know the team is playing well and we are looking good in the league. But be realistic we are at the bottom of the tree in european terms especially in the champions league.

I'm just looking forward to the next game so we can keep it up. The bheggers must be bricking it for the new year game. Infact every team in the league must be bricking it - they know we are in the mood to dish out some punishment for the insolence they have shown us in recent months!

wrong mate league winners go straight in as long as winners of cup qaulify through theyre league position