Bougherra "in" for celtc match

colos

Madjid Bougherra will be the last player to join the IN selection of Algeria during the internship in France.

According to a reliable source, officials of the Algerian selection has finally given the green light for Rangers defender to stay another week with his team and play the derby match, very important in the league who oppose the eternal rival The Glasgow Celtic.

They had initially refused the request made by the player and his team. This would provide our services internationally in this part especially since the game between the Blues to their Celtic neighbors is considered a major event of the season in Scotland. But neither player's statements on Skysport or even pressure from leaders of Glasgow have had the desired effect.

The Scots seized the FAF writing

To convince the leaders of the FAF they release their players, leaders Rangers have seized them in writing. They politely asked them to give them the benefit of having Bougherra for the famous game, which did not provoke the reaction he had at the beginning, despite the player's desire to participate in this meeting, witnessed by its statements to the local press. "I want to play this match is very important, I rely heavily on the understanding of my responsibility in Algeria. I know it will not be easy to convince, but the whole time I was serious with the EN, so I think I qualify for a favor, "he told local media.

Reason has finally prevailed

Having rendered a great service last month in the Algerian selection by giving the green light to go to Magic his wound in France at the request of the FAF, in order to get the player on time and participate in the match in Cairo, leaders of Glasgow Rangers had a great favor and win points, even though they could refuse the request of Algerians since the laws are clear on it and an injured player treats his injury in his club. But given the importance of the match against Egypt and the short duration between us the game, they finally let their defender. A gesture that officials of the FAF have not forgotten and would, therefore, decided to return the favor to the Scots, where it passes granted to "Bougui" who will participate in all likelihood, to the Old Firm on 3 January.

4 points difference, why not more?

By staying one more week in Glasgow, Bougherra will not play just one match but two. The Scots, like their English neighbors, accelerate the pace of the competition this holiday season to season. And in Scotland, the teams will play in a week three games.

When the last day of the championship, Bouzid hung Celtic, by depriving them of a victory that would close the leader who is none other than the Rangers, a draw which allowed Bougherra and his team lead the way only in mind. With four points of difference, the two teams play again one day championship in two days and have another day to play the evening of 29. Things can happen and that's why leaders Rangers want at least guarantee a max of assets Sunday, January 3 next at 13.30 to win "The Game". They also want to ensure an advance secure before letting go play Bougherra CAN.

Magic does not join the training camp of the Greens on 26 this month or the 27th, but in ten days. Hopefully it will come free, because going to the CAN without him would be a blow to the EN.

S. Mr. A.

maybe this is all a big conspiracy to fuk with the tims heeds, lol, anyway wen algeria start paying bougies wages, then and only then shud they be able to dictate wen he can or cant play for rangers. its really startin to piss me off all this nonsense with algeria

personally, given the decision to make myself i wud choose rangers over scotland any day of the week, but thats just me!

If he misses this match, it'll mean that he's only played in three of the seven Old Firm games that have taken place while he's been at the club.

And, to be frank, that's just not good enough.

It's not, but he has had injuries, and you can't do anything about that!

I hope he has been made available, as we need all our best players, but if he aint, then we are still capable of beating them :)

According to the most renowned Algerian sport magazine(competition.dz),the Algerian FA has agreed(as a favour) to let "magic bougherra" attend the old firm derby,after receiving a formal written request from the Gers hierarchy(and the eagerness shown by the player himself).

In fact,boogie won't be joining the Algerian squad until the 4th of january,wich leaves us all the leisure to slide in an other game too!

Good on Algeria.

Aye right fuck Algeria, there a hinderance to RFCs best player.................FACT.

fuck you

According to the most renowned Algerian sport magazine(competition.dz),the Algerian FA has agreed(as a favour) to let "magic bougherra" attend the old firm derby,after receiving a formal written request from the Gers hierarchy(and the eagerness shown by the player himself).

In fact,boogie won't be joining the Algerian squad until the 4th of january,wich leaves us all the leisure to slide in an other game too!

Good on Algeria.

Aye right fuck Algeria, there a hinderance to RFCs best player.................FACT.

fuck you

You tell him, wee man! Welcome to the forum Touhami, don't mind the Boughie-Bashing that's going on, we all love the big man, really!

Can everybody get the fact that it's a FIFA rule and there's nothing we or any other club can do to change the fact. 14 days before a tournament a national association can call it's players up, END OF FUCKING STORY.

As if we're worried about the mhanks on the 3rd, 3-0 to the Gers.

Good on Algeria.

fuck you

You tell him, wee man! Welcome to the forum Touhami, don't mind the Boughie-Bashing that's going on, we all love the big man, really!

Can everybody get the fact that it's a FIFA rule and there's nothing we or any other club can do to change the fact. 14 days before a tournament a national association can call it's players up, END OF FUCKING STORY.

Bougie bashers <cr> no ones having a go at bougherra maybe were angry with his country for the way there dealing with this :rolleyes:

This is not true, the algerian federation agreed ONLY to let bougherra play Sun game, and he'll join the squad on 28th.

Bougherra himself said that few days ago in an algerian show "sa3a riyada" that he'll join the squad on the 28th :)

Logically, it's IMPOSSIBLE for boogie 2 play the derby on 3rd Jan!

sorry 4 that rangers, but we need boogie in Angola! national duty is calling :D

This is not true, the algerian federation agreed ONLY to let bougherra play Sun game, and he'll join the squad on 28th.

Bougherra himself said that few days ago in an algerian show "sa3a riyada" that he'll join the squad on the 28th :)

How? Do you have a game that day?

old firm game > Algeria but we have no choice but to let him go

p.s. :pics:

How? Do you have a game that day?

old firm game > Algeria but we have no choice but to let him go

p.s. :pics:

I mean he'll play with rangers against Hibernian FC, that's it! and the national team squad starts 2moro, but boogie is an exception :)

the timing of CAN is not suitable, neither 4 us, nor 4 u.. in this case, national duty is a priority :P

:blink:

not true as well !

Fair play to Algeria, they have allowed a bit of wiggle room that will allow him to play against the second best team in Scotland.

For all those saying fuck Algeria etc.

Behave yourselves, the biggest honour for a professional player is pulling on their countries jersey.

Good on Algeria.

fuck you

Fair play to Algeria, they have allowed a bit of wiggle room that will allow him to play against the second best team in Scotland.

For all those saying fuck Algeria etc.

Behave yourselves, the biggest honour for a professional player is pulling on their countries jersey.

as an Algerian. I deeply appreciate ur posts guyz :)(tu)

Well.. At least he plays v Hibs and hopefully he'll give it his all, scores a goal and we win 4-0.

As far as the OF match goes.. they have no one to trouble our back 4. No one. Samaras is a joke, McDOnald? Don't make me laugh. Hibs are the challengers now.

And young Danny will be splendid v the scum.

from rangers website

By Andrew Dickson

MADJID BOUGHERRA is determined to bow out of 2009 with Rangers on a high by beating Hibernian at Easter Road on Sunday.

The defender will leave for Angola after the game, where he'll meet up with his Algeria team-mates ahead of the African Cup of Nations next month.

Madjid Bougherra scores against HibsFormer Charlton man Bougherra will miss at least four matches because of the tournament and could be out for as many as nine in total.

As such, he's keen to ensure he flies out of Scotland with Gers in the best shape possible as they look to consolidate their lead at the top of the SPL table.

Bougherra scored in a 3-0 victory over the Hibees in Leith last season, his first strike for the club and his only one of the campaign.

While he doesn't expect to win so handsomely this time around, he admits he's love to find the net again before he plays in his first major finals.

Bougherra said: "This is a really big game for us before I leave for the tournament and I want to give the fans something to smile about before I go.

"I hope I can score there again the way I did last season. That was a nice memory for me that day.

"I give my all in every game I play and I will be doing my best in this one to make sure we get the right result.

"I think Hibs have done a really good job so far. Their manager John Hughes always had Falkirk playing good football when he was there.

we pay bougherra's wages these cunts dont we should have a say in this

what a fuckhead!....

international duties are international duties and it's the fucking FIFA rules over the clubs you idiot...

they are giving you favour so just take it...you should be happy and thankful not act like a jerk by insulting them

what a fuking ungratitude... with all due respect to all respectable Rangers fan and to the great club...

this moron real got into my nerve!

what a fuckhead!....

international duties are international duties and it's the fucking FIFA rules over the clubs you idiot...

they are giving you favour so just take it...you should be happy and thankful not act like a jerk by insulting them

what a fuking ungratitude... with all due respect to all respectable Rangers fan and to the great club...

But then you must think of thegames he has missed due to shit excuses, if he hadn't missed these games then i think letting him go wouldn't be such a problem. But because boogie has let us down before is the reason that annoys us. WORD!

what a fuckhead!....

and since you are not happy , let me give you the news from the official FAF website....

Bougherra won't be playing the Celtic game...because they granted the permission to the players from 27 to Dec 30.

http://www.faf.dz/article.php?a_id=331

now, Note that the FIFA rules states that's it's the club obligation to release a player 14 days before an official international competion (tournement)....ACN start Jan10, means the player ,normally, should be with the national team on Dec 27

i am happy they are letting him play the hibs game. That is going to be our hardest game over the next few weeks and the one we need him to play the most. We beat celtic without him before and we will do it again.

Well done to Colos (tu)

(Popping this in here, much more apt than a new thread)

Published Date: 26 December 2009

RANGERS defender Madjid Bougherra and Celtic midfielder Landry N'Guemo have both been given the all-clear to play in the Old Firm clash on 3 January before jetting off to prepare for the African Nations Cup.

Fifa rules dictate the Glasgow clubs would be forced to release the players because of the 14-day rule to prepare for a tournament.

But former Rangers manager Paul le Guen's announcement that his Cameroon squad will assemble 5 January for a training camp in Nairobi means N'Guemo is be free to play for Celtic at Parkhead.

Reports from Algeria suggest the Algerian FA will also allow Bougherra to play in the derby and travel to his country's French training camp after the game.

http://sport.scotsman.com/football/African...ight.5938867.jp