Hibs away

TunnyLoyal

Just checked my tickets. £26.50 each.

How fucking annoying is that. I have 25 tickets to give out and everyone will pay using 2 x £20 notes or a £20 and £10 note.

Resulting in me needing fucking loads of 50p's and £1 coins to give out as change. :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Looking forward to this one, should be a great game and atmosphere.

Shame about the kick-off time though. Absolute nightmare. :(

Excellent K.O time, means we can go to the boozer all day after it. :cheers:

Except when your working. :anguish:

How fucking annoying is that. I have 25 tickets to give out and everyone will pay using 2 x £20 notes or a £20 and £10 note.

Resulting in me needing fucking loads of 50p's and £1 coins to give out as change. :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Dry your eyes ya dick

Dry your eyes ya dick

Shut it and get to the shop and get some change so you can give me the correct money, soppy bollocks.

Dry your eyes ya dick

Shut it and get to the shop and get some change so you can give me the correct money, soppy bollocks.

Stick your correct money up your arse, sad act.

Don't get all aggressive and smart arse on me because I won't go to the pub with you today. :P

Stop playing Jeeves for your Maw n Paw and be a man!!

ahahaha Jeeves :lol:

Right she can ram the 3 fillet steaks right up her farter, get you at the pub in 15. :sherlock:

Don't get all aggressive and smart arse on me because I won't go to the pub with you today. :P

Stop playing Jeeves for your Maw n Paw and be a man!!

ahahaha Jeeves :lol:

Right she can ram the 3 fillet steaks right up her farter, get you at the pub in 15. :sherlock:

Don't tease me lol