real madrid deny man city owner

i would imagine he would try to sell Man City as he has realised he made a monumental fuck up kev (tu)

Surely they didnt think it was Man U they were buying?

Well no i wouldnt have thought so but i dont believe they thought it would take SOOO much money to get them anywhere near the top 4 never mind winning the league be lucky to get a europa league spot this season IMO their defence is far too dodgy

I thought you weren't allowed to own to teams anyway...

Doesn't Vlad have 3: Hearts, Kaunas and MTK in Belarus?

is it not something to do with memebers of his bank ? unikos? (something like that ) he technically isnt in control of the other 2 but has a seat on the board ?? not really sure

You can own as many teams as you like. As long as any of those teams are not in the same league/country/ continental competition. He couldn't however buy Real Madrid and still continue his ownership with Man City, if Man City finish top four = champions league. Two teams of same owner can not enter in the same competition. "Conflict of interests", he'd have to sell Man City or withdraw them from champions league.

You can own as many teams as you like. As long as any of those teams are not in the same league/country/ continental competition. He couldn't however buy Real Madrid and still continue his ownership with Man City, if Man City finish top four = champions league. Two teams of same owner can not enter in the same competition. "Conflict of interests", he'd have to sell Man City or withdraw them from champions league.

Or write over the ownership temporarily to someone else (relative etc).

Plus, with so many clubs now being owned by businesses with their figurehead being the chairman, it's difficult to stop them from finding loopholes.