DJ Hero

Gaz52

its awesome man , the tunes are banging , was torn between this and the Wireless skateboard for tony hawk but im glad i got it some quality remixes on it (tu)

but trying to play it on a harder setting than normal is not easy after one day :lol:

AND if you have guitar hero there are some remixes where a friend can play the guitar while you play the decks (tu)

its awesome man , the tunes are banging , was torn between this and the Wireless skateboard for tony hawk but im glad i got it some quality remixes on it (tu)

but trying to play it on a harder setting than normal is not easy after one day :lol:

AND if you have guitar hero there are some remixes where a friend can play the guitar while you play the decks (tu)

Are you having a giraffe?

dont be silly . its great (tu)

you not like it Chambo ?

get the ironing board out slap the deck on it and away you go house party with you as the Dj :lol: bit of strobe lighting and a smoke machine and your offski :gerbad:

My mates got it and i enjoy playing it. I love the 2 player guitar thing. Like orangeclement said, normal setting gets too easy after a day. There is some wicked mixes on it aswell.

the first 8 tunes i nailed with 5 stars missing only a couple of notes as i was taking a toke :lol:

dont be silly . its great (tu)

you not like it Chambo ?

get the ironing board out slap the deck on it and away you go house party with you as the Dj :lol: bit of strobe lighting and a smoke machine and your offski :gerbad:

AVIN IT LAAAARGE!!

My mates got it and i enjoy playing it. I love the 2 player guitar thing. Like orangeclement said, normal setting gets too easy after a day. There is some wicked mixes on it aswell.

the first 8 tunes i nailed with 5 stars missing only a couple of notes as i was taking a toke :lol:

sounds like me :lol: but my head couldnt handle hard

I'm thinking about getting it, looks good

I'm torn between this & Beatles Rockband

Anybody got it/played it?

dont get any of the rockband games mate

guitar hero, band hero and dj hero are the better ones

Rockband is quality!

I bought Rockband 2 but was able to rent out Rockband 1 and transfer all the songs over for £5. I now have hundreds of songs to choose from and there are some cracking songs to download.

I've got some of the older Guitar Hero's but Rockband wins for me in terms of song library and DLC.