Collum and Papac

minstral

Was just reading that when Colum sent off Papac in Jan 2009, he had another look and overturned it. But this time its because we are playing his beloved Celtic, that he wont do the decent thing as it gives him a chance to help his team. :)

Depends whether Miller punched him in the face or not

I have watched it over and over, and i cant see any punch.

Oh come on, Minstral.

Maybe the view is obstructed, but i cant see the punch.

He swings his fist at Dods, and where there would have been impact, his left leg obscures his hand. Werther he hit him or not, most people will just say no chance because they have Blue tinted glasses on. If I saw a player take a swing at another player on the park with clear intent to hit him. I would expect him to get a red whether he hit him or not.

It was a silly thing to do because there was nothing in it. It was just a silly tangle between them, and he lashed out. I just hope it doesn't lead to Walter played 4-5-1 and being cautious. Time will tell.

He swings his fist at Dods, and where there would have been impact, his left leg obscures his hand. Werther he hit him or not, most people will just say no chance because they have Blue tinted glasses on. If I saw a player take a swing at another player on the park with clear intent to hit him. I would expect him to get a red whether he hit him or not.

It was a silly thing to do because there was nothing in it. It was just a silly tangle between them, and he lashed out. I just hope it doesn't lead to Walter played 4-5-1 and being cautious. Time will tell.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=++++++++++++++++++

I agree that it looks suspicious but a clear view of a punch is not there.

Cast your mind back a few years to when Pearson/Hartson where caught on camera "singing" IRA songs.

Because Pearsons voice could not be heard clearly and separately from the mob, then Celtic declared that the case against the players was "not proven". Double standards again?

I think the over-reaction was much more important than the initial swing ... and make no mistake even if there was contact there was also one hell of an over reaction because Millers arm would have been at full stretch and so could not have pushed back dodds whole upper body with such speed

I think the over-reaction was much more important than the initial swing ... and make no mistake even if there was contact there was also one hell of an over reaction because Millers arm would have been at full stretch and so could not have pushed back dodds whole upper body with such speed

Doesn't matter, Therm. The over reaction is not the issue. Take your blue specs off.

Doesn't matter, Therm. The over reaction is not the issue. Take your blue specs off.

Perhaps if you don't mind us being cheated you should take your green ones off

Cast your mind back a few years to when Pearson/Hartson where caught on camera "singing" IRA songs.

Because Pearsons voice could not be heard clearly and separately from the mob, then Celtic declared that the case against the players was "not proven". Double standards again?

What? Wtf does IRA Songs have to do with this?

asfmy.jpg

Is that clear enough? Millers hand is against Dods' face. Contact was made, Dods face moves to the right after the punch. Miller hit him, that is the end of it. And because of that, Millers not finds himself out of the next two games.

asfmy.jpg

Is that clear enough? Millers hand is against Dods' face. Contact was made, Dods face moves to the right after the punch. Miller hit him, that is the end of it. And because of that, Millers not finds himself out of the next two games.

That's just a still picture and you can prove virtually anything with them ... watch the delay with which dodds head goes back and you will know the truth of the matter

asfmy.jpg

That's just a still picture and you can prove virtually anything with them ... watch the delay with which dodds head goes back and you will know the truth of the matter

Dods head moves on impact and then, yes, he does make a meal of it. But again, this does not take away the fact that Miller punched him in the face. And it was because of this that he was shown a red card, and the appeal rejected.

Who the fuck cares whether he hit him or not? The appeal has been rejected and there's fuck all we can do about it. We should all stop arguing about as it, probably, won't be rescinded.

We should be getting behind the lads from the start and getting them going intae this mhob and taking no prisoners. Bougherra and Miller are out, big deal. We're still good enough to screw them up the anal passage.

No Surrender.

Is that not feigning injury which you can be banned for ? How does that not matter ?

Kenny Miller gets done for 'trying' to throw a punch at Darren Dods yet that big ugly cunt gets away with an off the ball elbow to Kris Boyd last May, putting Maurice Edu out for 7 months with one of the worst tackles I have ever seen, kicking DaMarcus Beasley in the neck at Tannadice and feigning injury on Wednseday.

I hope someone stands on his fucking face and then smash him in his knees!

Kenny Miller gets done for 'trying' to throw a punch at Darren Dods yet that big ugly cunt gets away with an off the ball elbow to Kris Boyd last May, putting Maurice Edu out for 7 months with one of the worst tackles I have ever seen, kicking DaMarcus Beasley in the neck at Tannadice and feigning injury on Wednseday.

all that and dietspam would still stick up for him...... :sherlock:

And I just saw a picture of Kris Boyd's cut that was a result of Darren Dos (I think)

Was just reading that when Colum sent off Papac in Jan 2009, he had another look and overturned it. But this time its because we are playing his beloved Celtic, that he wont do the decent thing as it gives him a chance to help his team. :)

in a nutshell

(tu)

Don't be silly, GCL. Come on.