will walter ?

numansnewman

go 4-5-1 on the 3rd ?

if novo is out too,i cant see him doing anything else.

i will bet the draw.

midfield will have DMB in it and lafferty will start up front alone and boyd on 70mins in.

views ?

i agree except boyd will start. theres no way in hell boyd cant start

i think beasley, papac and novo will all be fit and i think walter will also go 4-5-1

maybe mcculloch at centre half, walters aready said he wont and cant drop boyd

just a hunch

(tu)

but i do hope he proves me and others wrong and goes 4-4-2 and humps this mhob, they are there for the beating

a victory for us will send them into meltdown, and they have already said they will panic buy in january, we dont need to.

i think beasley, papac and novo will all be fit and i think walter will also go 4-5-1

just a hunch

(tu)

but i do hope he proves me and others wrong and goes 4-4-2 and humps this mhob, they are there for the beating

a victory for us will send them into meltdown, and they have already said they will panic buy in january, we dont need to.

lee is out..6 bookings,papac and novo seemingly have flu

just a hunch

(tu)

I think you'll find that McCulloch is suspended for the Hamilton game on the 16th Jan, not this game.

just a hunch

(tu)

didnt know lee was out, that might mean edu in midfield maybe?

i knew sasa and nacho were unwell but the way i heard walter after the utd game, i think both will play

so many fans have mcculloch in their line ups for the match thread!!!! someone better tell them big lee is out, if he is

(tu)

just a hunch

(tu)

I think you'll find that McCulloch is suspended for the Hamilton game on the 16th Jan, not this game.

apologies,you are right.

Has to go 4-4-2, 7 points clear at the moment he has to go for it. If we playa as well as we have been they dont stand a chance.

remember last year..Aberdeen and them were there for the taking,i hope he goes Boyd, Laff..but i fear he will play NOT to lose,even though we are scoring like a cricket team.

Has to go 4-4-2, 7 points clear at the moment he has to go for it. If we playa as well as we have been they dont stand a chance.

remember last year..Aberdeen and them were there for the taking,i hope he goes Boyd, Laff..but i fear he will play NOT to lose,even though we are scoring like a cricket team.

I think the fact we are sitting 7 points clear might encourage him to go for it, at least start that way if it doesnt work out change it. But if he goes 442 I cant see it not working.

I think the fact we are sitting 7 points clear might encourage him to go for it, at least start that way if it doesnt work out change it. But if he goes 442 I cant see it not working.

rangersf,dont get me wrong,i hope he learned from last year,but i think he will grab a draw,smeltic have to win,sadly we have no pace to counter attack if novo isnt playing.

0-0 for me

I think we may see Boyd and maybe Andy Little or John Fleck up front. May not be the ideal selections but we can't have Boyd up there by himself.

i think boydys playing llike he could play up top alone, though i dont want him to

hes on fire, give him a partner and supply him with chances and he will win the match for us

(tu)

rangersf,dont get me wrong,i hope he learned from last year,but i think he will grab a draw,smeltic have to win,sadly we have no pace to counter attack if novo isnt playing.

0-0 for me

Is Novo definetly out? Beasley is supposed to be fit to start is he not? I wouldnt be happy with a draw but it wouldnt be the end of the world.

I think we may see Boyd and maybe Andy Little or John Fleck up front. May not be the ideal selections but we can't have Boyd up there by himself.

i think boydys playing llike he could play up top alone, though i dont want him to

hes on fire, give him a partner and supply him with chances and he will win the match for us

(tu)

(tu)

0-0 for me

Is Novo definetly out? Beasley is supposed to be fit to start is he not? I wouldnt be happy with a draw but it wouldnt be the end of the world.

could be mind games,but novo does get injuries and reports are he is ill.

i would LOVE 4-4-2,but walter,in my opinion will be happy staying 7pts clear..i will bet 0-0..ithink a draw is a result walter would gladly take.