6 Down

it was almost a second string team

miller, mendes, bougherra, thomson, novo(came off inj.), beasley would ALL probably have played if been here and fit

it was an outstanding result

performance was unacceptable

jelle is right, no fight in first half, they trHamps looked hungrier

They same way I see it. Also the fact that we havent signed anyone for almost 2 years and have actually a lesser squad than most, but still clear top of the league and a vastly superior goal dif to them, youd think wed get some credit, but as the saying goes, 'no one like us but we dont care'

Just hope they dont sack monkeyheid!

Thats good to see that players can come in and do a job when needed.

Although the football wasnt at all good they still came away with a great result

to be fair, if their so called strikers could actually put the ball in the net it couldve been a trashing for us :( of course, im happy that they were awful with finisihing today :P

Miller, Beasley, Novo, Thomson, Mendes and Bougherra all out... and the bears still manage to grab a point...

Funny how not one commentator mentioned that the Rangers team on the field were severely depleted!

Naismith too.

He would have been used today.

Miller, Beasley, Novo, Thomson, Mendes and Bougherra all out... and the bears still manage to grab a point...

Funny how not one commentator mentioned that the Rangers team on the field were severely depleted!

Naismith too.

Naismtih is taking the buscuit a bit, the guy has not kicked a ball in months, headless chicken.

Although the football wasnt at all good they still came away with a great result

to be fair, if their so called strikers could actually put the ball in the net it couldve been a trashing for us :(of course, im happy that they were awful with finisihing today :P

I would say it was more to do with McGregor's outstanding saves than their lack of finishing.Though McGeady's rocket launches did make life a bit easier.Thank God, it actually makes me want to vomit seeing him score against us.

to be fair, if their so called strikers could actually put the ball in the net it couldve been a trashing for us :(of course, im happy that they were awful with finisihing today :P

I would say it was more to do with McGregor's outstanding saves than their lack of finishing.Though McGeady's rocket launches did make life a bit easier.Thank God, it actually makes me want to vomit seeing him score against us.

It makes me want to vomit seeing him.

Naismith too.

Naismtih is taking the buscuit a bit, the guy has not kicked a ball in months, headless chicken.

You know nothing of football.