Does anyone else know some1 like this?

Muiry12

Was speaking to my dad about the game yesterday and he was saying

"all im hearing about is this Lafferty tackle, why is there no mention of the ASSAULT on Novo. The media are so biased its a disgrace. hahahahaa

Heres me thinking we got alot of decisions going our way, not enough for the old bear. Still thinking the media pander to Celtic haha

"all im hearing about is this Lafferty tackle, why is there no mention of the ASSAULT on Novo. The media are so biased its a disgrace. hahahahaa

Heres me thinking we got alot of decisions going our way, not enough for the old bear. Still thinking the media pander to Celtic haha

We got one decision for us yesterday that was the goal being rightly chopped off. Boyd got called offside he wasnt, any time Boyd tried to win a ball he the referee gave a foul.

Lafferty remaining on the park was another. My main point was that he was pissed off with the no mention of novo being done by samaras, i tried to explain that he jst ran in2 him but he was having none of it.

Lafferty remaining on the park was another. My main point was that he was pissed off with the no mention of novo being done by samaras, i tried to explain that he jst ran in2 him but he was having none of it.

No wonder he wasnt having any of it, because he didnt just run into him. Lafferty's tackle was a bad one but not a red.

We got one decision for us yesterday that was the goal being rightly chopped off. Boyd got called offside he wasnt, any time Boyd tried to win a ball he the referee gave a foul.

They cunts were basicly raping Boydy and nothing was given, but if he tryed to fight back to whistle was blow imidiatley

Samaras done Novo - no doubt about it, looked premeditated and Novo's absence completely wrecked our game plan. All I hear though is how big bad Lafferty should be crucified and put to the firing squad.

Yes Lafferty's was a red and I can see why the ref chopped of their goal when you seen his position from the replay, but Conroy gave us very little during the game. They were picking their spot to go down around the box and he was blowing every time as well as blowing against us in every 50/50.

Or if big heid had his hands all over Boyd the ref just let it go.

It's funny as if the likes of Drogba does it..he gets away with it and as soon as a defender goes near him he gets given a freekick.

was a total fucking accident ffs....honestly how blinkered can you get.....of the 2 only novo could have avoided that ,how some come to such a stupid conclusion is beyond me ...theres currently a topic running on how we can improve RM ..start here ffs...

see all u numpties who say "Samaras done Novo" can u all get a fucking grip please. He never done anyone. Celtic are the paranoid conspriacy theorists cunts, we aren't so just stop it please.

Samaras done Novo - no doubt about it, looked premeditated

Absolute nonsense!! And we say that they are paranoid!

Exactly, some people on here are starting to sound as pathetic as they are