The importance of Boyd

weedurranty

was having a a pint with some mates and we were talking about how just a few weeks ago it seems, that Many were of the opinion that they could take or leave Boyd and many were spouting that they would be happy if he left in HJan.

I wonder how many of those people are of that same opinion now that he has played such a crucial role for us lately and is likely to hold the key to us retaining the Championship.. any thoughts, agree/disagrre?

cheers

I don't like him, think he is a very average player. But we need him, it's simple as that. We would not be where we are without his goals, so i just have to face, him, and Allan McGregor are the most important players at Rangers at the moment.

Im sorry but i just cant stand Boyd and i would love to see him leave. YES he scores goals and il give him his dues he has pulled his finger out in the last few games but in my eyes he will always be a fat lazy poacher sorry folks.

no-one else in our sqaud will score 30+ goals a season-fact. And boyd will win us the league this season with his goals, no Boyd-no spl title-no champs league-no cash-lloyds will hav a firesale. Boyd must stay, Boyd must play. And FYI poaching is a Sought after skill, mccoist completely mastered it in his time

Im sorry but i just cant stand Boyd and i would love to see him leave. YES he scores goals and il give him his dues he has pulled his finger out in the last few games but in my eyes he will always be a fat lazy poacher sorry folks.

no-one else in our sqaud will score 30+ goals a season-fact. And boyd will win us the league this season with his goals, no Boyd-no spl title-no champs league-no cash-lloyds will hav a firesale. Boyd must stay, Boyd must play. And FYI poaching is a Sought after skill, mccoist completely mastered it in his time

I don't like him, think he is a very average player. But we need him, it's simple as that. We would not be where we are without his goals, so i just have to face, him, and Allan McGregor are the most important players at Rangers at the moment.

doh

Theres no way you can compare Boyd to Mccoist haha Mccoist is a rangers legend

that's not wat I was sayin, merely that both players poached to score the majority of their goals. Mccoist is far and away the better striker. Most important point I was making to u-no Boyd, no spl title

that's not wat I was sayin, merely that both players poached to score the majority of their goals. Mccoist is far and away the better striker. Most important point I was making to u-no Boyd, no spl title

We would obviosly have to rearrange the squad and the way we play if boyd were to leave because right now the team is built around his goalscoring. But in the end i think it would make for a better standard of football

Not watched him much over the last two and half months?

What a lot of pish

To say you cant stand the SPLs top scorer , this season and of all time, despite him being a Rangers player, says a lot more about you

Guest SandyWaTp

:lol: :lol:

as i said to be fair hes been playing well lately. but the damage has been done after all the times hes had me screaming. no one can argue with his goalscoring but i just dont rate him as a footballer and it would take alot for him to change my mind.

What a lot of pish

To say you cant stand the SPLs top scorer , this season and of all time, despite him being a Rangers player, says a lot more about you

How?? what does it say about me?? hes scored 160 goals against the likes of hamilton inverness and killmarnock but when it really matters hes no were to be seen.

as i said to be fair hes been playing well lately. but the damage has been done after all the times hes had me screaming. no one can argue with his goalscoring but i just dont rate him as a footballer and it would take alot for him to change my mind.

:lol: What a ridiculous point of view!

So you decided a while ago that Boyd was shite, and that's your mind made up? Regardless of how hard he works, how well he plays, the opinion you formed of him months ago is still valid?

Clown.

awww ffs do we need to get the sats out for this arsehole again. Boyd has got plenty against every side other than the beggars. every team we play in the leauge that we defeat we recieve 3 points for. ask yourself this what do we do in the games when were drawing away to the likes of kille, hamilton, motherwell when hes not here to fire us ahead??

So you decided a while ago that Boyd was shite, and that's your mind made up? Regardless of how hard he works, how well he plays, the opinion you formed of him months ago is still valid?

Clown.

Look face the facts boyd can do one thing score goals. the goals he scores are against the teams at the bottom of one of the worst premier divisions in europe. everybody outside of the SPL has no time for him because they no like i do that hes a terrible player and they laugh at us because they no hes not good enough to play anywere else because hed be expossed for the fat lazy s*** that he is.

Clown.

Look face the facts boyd can do one thing score goals. the goals he scores are against the teams at the bottom of one of the worst premier divisions in europe. everybody outside of the SPL has no time for him because they no like i do that hes a terrible player and they laugh at us because they no hes not good enough to play anywere else because hed be expossed for the fat lazy s*** that he is.

alot of people still hurting at the moment i see

For the last 3 season's i have been boyd's biggest critic, but this season ill hold my hands up and say i was wrong because this season he's set up goals, scored goals and even dropping back to help the midfield, theres nothing more you can ask from him, BOYDY MUST STAY.

What a lot of pish

How?? what does it say about me?? hes scored 160 goals against the likes of hamilton inverness and killmarnock but when it really matters hes no were to be seen.

He has scored 25 against Dundee united, a team that we have struggled against in the past. The only team that Boyd struggles to score against is Celtic and to be fair to him he hasn't started that many old firm games or had the chance to play as part of a front two.

Don't forget it was Boyd that helped assist Millers two goals against Celtic at Ibrox.

Clown.

okay, u have put a lot of effort into a cover up attempt but you have been found out. Fuck off timmy.