Floyd Mayweather Quotes....

CF5LOYAL

About Ricky Hatton

Ricky Hatton ain't nothing but a fat man. I'm going to punch him in his beer belly when I see him.

Does he really want to step into the ring with best fighter of this era and embarrass himself? Being the coward that he is, I doubt he'll get in the ring. We'll see what his excuse will be this time.

When I retire, I'll get Ricky Hatton to wash my clothes and cut my lawn and buckle my shoes. :lol:

About Oscar de la Hoya

Hi, my name Oscar De La Hoya. I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna tha. . . you ain't gonna do shit!

He can have heart, he can hit harder and he can be stronger, but there's no fighter smarter than me.

About Roy Jones Jr

Of course I'm better than Roy Jones Jr. Why would you even ask that?

Ray Leonard was... he was the best in his era, like I’m the best in my era.

About Sugar Ray Leonard

About Ricardo Mayorga

Ricardo Mayorga is a bum . I'd blow him out the water like my fists was torpedoes.

About Junior Witter

Would I fight Junior Witter? Who is he? Is he a boxer? :lol: LMAO! :praise:

On himself

After my fights I go on TV and say, 'I want to fight Arturo Gatti. I want to fight Kostya Tszyu. I want to fight Shane Mosley. I want to fight Oscar De La Hoya.' I literally say their names.

I think I'm the best fighter ever. I respect Ali and Sugar Ray Robinson. But as of now, I feel I'm the best.

I’m not in this sport to see how hard I can get hit or to see how many big punches I can take. I am in this game to fight as long as I can. I am trying to dish a lot of punishment.

I’m running my mouth a lot and I’m looking for a guy to shut me up. If you don’t shut me up I’m going to keep running my mouth.

I’m the only fighter that keeps it real. Anything I say is real, I am never fake.

I’ve never shown my weakness. I will never show my weakness.

Right now, I feel good. I never really took no abuse in the sport. I feel great.

They always try this slick to try to put me in a no-win situation.

To be honest with you, I normally beat guys with my C game and I don’t have to pull my A or B game out .

You have to realize that most of these guys get in there and fight on heart. I fight with smarts. There is no fighter that is smarter than me. Most of these fighters are ABC, 1-2-3. I am like 4-5-6 levels above them, that’s why I’m able to beat them.

I don't fold under pressure, great athletes perform better under pressure... so put pressure on me.

There can't be two good guys; I chose to be the bad guy -- **** it.

On Arturo Gatti

Arturo Gatti is a fake because he thinks he’s going to win

He’s a blown-up club fighter.

He’s a C+ fighter and they put him in there against C- fighters.

I know when a guy is scared and he’s scared. He didn’t even want the fight. The only reason he’s fighting is because he was going to get stripped of the WBC title. I am going to put him into retirement after this one.

Of his last 6 opponents, I could beat all those guys on the same night.

This guy doesn’t even know how to sell this fight, the guy is so nervous. We fly out to the West Coast and we go to his town and he’s not even there.

This guy's got six losses and I am going to show the world the seventh way to beat him.

Why does he have to worry about my personal life? I don’t worry about his personal life. It’s not like I’m bringing a gun or a knife into the ring. But he’s going to think I brought a gun or a knife into the ring once I get a hold of him.

On Zab Judah

He ain't nowhere near my level, but he's a good fighter though. Maybe one day he'll get off them undercards.

I know the mistakes that he makes, but he doesn’t know the mistakes that he makes. That’s what puts me... that’s why I’m where I’m at today.

I said, Zab, let me go over the game plan, which I gave him the game plan on how to beat Kostya Tszyu.

If he had just stuck to the game plan. This fight is sold out is because of me. Remember, this guy just went to his home town and he didn’t sell 3,500 tickets

You ain't never see me get knocked down three times from one punch.

You got to have three things to be a great fighter: a great mind, a great chin, and a great heart. Now he may have a good mind and a good heart, but his chin ain’t up to par. And if I land, I’m going to be a homerun hitter

What a guy! :D:praise:

hes undeafeated so we cannae shut him up. But for me no one had the aura of roy jones jnr at his peak.

Ma dad has shown me the tyson, ali and ray leonard tapes but ali and ray robinson besides i cannae see anyone who did the things roy jones did inna ring.

Ma dad always says this thomas hearns woulda beat mayweather

hes undeafeated so we cannae shut him up. But for me no one had the aura of roy jones jnr at his peak.

Ma dad has shown me the tyson, ali and ray leonard tapes but ali and ray robinson besides i cannae see anyone who did the things roy jones did inna ring.

Ma dad always says this thomas hearns woulda beat mayweather

I'll beat you.

Thomas Hearns was mostly a middleweight throughout his career Im sure so not really a fair fight. Floyd is the finest boxer I have ever seen but hasnt fought anywhere near as many top level opponents as he should have or the quality operators that he has fought have all been blown up lightweights etc.

Thomas Hearns was mostly a middleweight throughout his career Im sure so not really a fair fight. Floyd is the finest boxer I have ever seen but hasnt fought anywhere near as many top level opponents as he should have or the quality operators that he has fought have all been blown up lightweights etc.

Im a big Floyd fan and would have to agree with you.

Hopefully in the next few years we will see him taking on Pacquaio,Mosely and perhaps Margarito when he comes back.

All of whom imo would lose to Floyd,but its time he went for a great legacy not just a good legacy.

I really like Paul Williams also right now but i think hes stuck in a bit of a dead division.Maybe he will move up or down for the big payday he deserves.