*** Rangers v Osasuna Official Match Thread ***

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The goal changed nothing; we STILL need a goal in Spain.

not quite true, we are likely to conceed over there so the goal means we will need one less in the next leg.

It also means if we win 1-0 we win, not go to extra time.

Ifs and buts old chum.

It also makes us feel a hell of a lot better

Wish I shared your joy. I'm both ill and miserable the now :(

No Fergie for the next leg.

I think Hemdani has to step up to the plate and give another great performance over there, best man by a mile tonight. Bring in Rae and Prso and Svensson with Weir, they were getting an understanding going.

Dreadful game with abject performances all round. Hemdani was our best player which summed up how atrociously we played. Klos made a couple of crucial stops but his rustiness was evident at times.

Ehiogu was a shambles, Barry was closed out, and Boyd had nothing to work with.

The goal changed nothing; we STILL need a goal in Spain.

That was really poor. And Osasuna were about as good as I expected; ie nothing great. We just had a really stinker tonight.

let's hope that is as bad as it gets!

What puzzled me was the commentators saying that was our worst 45 in Europe this season. Apparently the calamities against Auxerre and Molde didn't happen.

With the exception of Liverno, every time we have played a decent side in Europe this season we have struggled. Wins against the two Israeli teams have flattered us but some even believed that under PLG we would make the final.

We have dodged a bullet tonight thanks to the late goal. The only positive is that we will have to play positively in Spain and that might force us to actually take the game to them and maybe get a one - nil win. But more realistically I can see us going down one or two nil

Boyd is a waste of a shirt Ego just beat him to worst player and no more!

Boyd had one of his 'no ammo' nights. Him up front alone just doesn't work. He needs a partner.

Whats with the one up front it's no f*cking good!

Boyd canny hold the ball up like Prso, I think he should have went with those 2 up front!

FFS folks........why are so many people over-reacting tonight? We are only 1-0 down at half-time in the 1st leg! doh

Your joking right?

We are 1-0 down

We are being out played

They are working harder

Our game plan is pish

Our tactics are dreadful

Our players are all been shown for what they really are

We havent had a shot on goal

Barry now misses the 2nd leg, which will be a lot harder than tonights game

Over reacting you say?

its only 45 mins and you have us out already and not bother turning up for the rest of the tie, yes you are over reacting.

we need to improve big style, but even a 1-1 out of this and we can still go through

It's bens optomism that reminds me what being a bear is all about. This tie isn't over by a long shot. It's only one goal (tu)

COME ON THE GERS!!!!

championee championee

WE ARE THE PEOPLE