Davis

adamlafferty

I thought davis was quiet for far too much of the game yesterday, also too many misplaced passes.

In the first half, yes. I thought when he moved inside after half time he was much more influencial and was the creater of most things positive in the second period.

Davis was not at his best yesterday but then again who was?

It didn't help in the first half when Broadfoot was charging forward which left Davis sitting at RB. He should never be played at RW again. He comes inside to get involved which leaves us completely open on the right hand side and gives us no width.

He is our best CM and McCulloch, Edu, Thomson and Mendes should be fighting it out to partner him.

I thought davis was quiet for far too much of the game yesterday, also too many misplaced passes.

In the first half, yes. I thought when he moved inside after half time he was much more influencial and was the creater of most things positive in the second period.

Agreed now that i think about it.

When he is playing on the right he always cuts inside, that is what he should be doing. When broadfoot is back to full fitness we may see a little more down that wing. On current form though everyone wants to see davis in the middle with probably Edu. Hopefully beasley will be back for hearts on Saturday (if not where the feck is he ?)