Extra Tickets Available

I want to buy a ticket but i can only get to the game for about 15 minutes before the game will i still be able to collect it it says two hours there but thats very unfair for people like me who live hours away from ibrox.

Need help asap.

I want to buy a ticket but i can only get to the game for about 15 minutes before the game will i still be able to collect it it says two hours there but thats very unfair for people like me who live hours away from ibrox.

Need help asap.

You will still be able to pick them up.

Need help asap.

AAre u defo sure muff because its going to be a huge risk if i go.

Need help asap.

READ THE THREAD!

Need help asap.

READ THE THREAD!

What do you mean read the thread????

He can phone up tomorrow and order them. Collect them from the ticket hut when he reaches Ibrox.

Id be careful mate. My pal was picking up tickets for the Molde game at the ticket office. Missed first 30 mins waiting in the queue.

As long as i'm there kev. Big feck up with the supporters bus. Lost ma place only found out about three hours ago.

Best thing is to phone up first thing and explain your reason and tell them what you intend on doing. They will tell you if you can or not. Positive you will be able to tho as loads of fans enter the stadium late. You see people queing outside the ticket office with the game started.