Another injury !

markybear

Seriously is the boy Adam owen warming the lads up enough with his prematch stretches etc. We seem to pick up so many avoidable injuries. Our sqaud is completey thread bare as it Is.

Ps I menteniod this in the main game thread but thot it deserved it's own thread

i think miller will be ok for saturday but if he is not we have got enough attacking players like naismith beasley novo fleck little and lafferty

no we don't, thAt's the point of my thread, Beas and naismaith sre still out

Guys think about it like this. When was the last time say Aiden mcgayday or ratface mcdonald got injured. (I know he's injured with hernia at the moment but in general he's never injured) you'd think there's sumfin in the water at Murray park the way our boys drop like flies at times.

Guys think about it like this. When was the last time say Aiden mcgayday or ratface mcdonald got injured. (I know he's injured with hernia at the moment but in general he's never injured) you'd think there's sumfin in the water at Murray park the way our boys drop like flies at times.

Individuality maybe?

Individuality maybe?

expand?

In fairness, the injury came in extra time as Miller chased down a ball at full speed- nothing could have been done to prevent it. The only reason Mcgeady doesnt get any injuries is cos hes a work shy bastard who wouldnt chase lost causes like our boys.