Song at the end?

MuirhouseBear

I loved the tbo's Spanglish rangers song.... O le o le o le o le o la, ooooh super rangers! Crackin wee tune

:power_of_anguish:

:anguish: at the 'Spanglish' comment? Surely not the song?

I'm surprised it hasn't caught on a bit more.

Aye it must sound better in German as its fuckin mince in English mate, all the boys i was sitting beside fae the supporters bus were asking wtf they head bangers were singing. :lol:

The same thing happend at the Falkirk away game, some squad kept singing and singing it while the rest a us just look at them bemused.

I loved the tbo's Spanglish rangers song.... O le o le o le o le o la, ooooh super rangers! Crackin wee tune

Aye it must sound better in German as its fuckin mince in English mate, all the boys i was sitting beside fae the supporters bus were asking wtf they head bangers were singing. :lol:

The same thing happend at the Falkirk away game, some squad kept singing and singing it while the rest a us just look at them bemused.

:lol:

It sounds alright on the TV! Haven't heard it at any games.

when the word filtered through hibs scored the place fucking erupted. i loved it. tony mowbary white john barnes tony mowbary white john barnes

i heard this to while watching the match :)

i wish i was there :(

It's brilliant mate, you'll grow to like it. ;)

We need more of these European type chants in the support.

Aye that was my bus lol

lol , that was my bus that started that then they caught on.

I was a bit mythed wen I 1st heard i but grew quite fond of it over the 90mins in paisley. One of the ones that u can keep singing continuously like build my gallows. I luv they kind songs, sang build my gallows for about half an hr solid after the final whistle over in Seville-superb!

I was sitting next to the Toryglen True Blues at Falkirk when the song first started.

I stay next to Mitchell who runs your bus.

That's pretty much the idea of starting up new songs pity more folk don't catch on to more sooner.