Davie Weir

lewisrfc93

some people talk utter pish davie weir has been magnificent for us got us to a uefa cup final

hes a legend in my eyes solid again last night as always its the midfields job to come and get the ball of him

like fergie used to do as for wilson what is it people see in him? lost every ballin the air last night never gets close

to an attacker never makes a crunching tackle lets forwards bully him but hes young and hes a great prospect aye right

if u cant shine against the piss forwards in the spl youve no chance

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think this is a bit harsh on big davie, after all he has been steady for rangers for over 3 seasons,

he is nearly 40, i do admit he has had his moments this season. but if it wasnt for him we would have leaked alot more goals than we have.

i dont like the long ball thing when he punts up the park, but at least he is getting the ball away from the danger zone.

respect to him in my opinion.

but i think we defo need change at the back for next season if him and boughy do go.

I'm a big fan of Weir, but the game at Parkhead and the following couple have been 3 of the worst performances I have seen from the big man.

The end is near imo.

Wilson had a worse game than Weir at Parkhead. Yet he was praised by the majority of this board.

somebody talking sense at last

he gets in my nerves so fucking much, all the big man does is hoof the ball 40 yards up the park and its fucking useless. he has no composure whatsoever and i think its time he done us a favour and hang up his boots.

On a positive note, tonight we won and they didnt, we are 10 points clear and mowbray must stay.

Your tone is wank and offensive!! While I dont rate him as highly as some, he is a true gent, who waited his entire career to come to us, and, has more than contributed, and, proved to be a fine ambassador and a true captain.

However.

You are correct in the sentiment behind your post , but, its his last season and, given the pathertic excuse for a bheast "team", he can be excused for ALL errors. The man can retire a treble winner and hold his head high, and its thoroughly deserved