ssn saying spurs have had a club wanting to take hutton on loan

buff

he might come to us on loan i think he is on 32 grand a week. so if we say to spurs we will pay half the wages that mean we would only pay 18 grand a week the same as rothen loan deal.

I'm going to watch this to see if this is true or not. Not for too long though as I've got 'Rhodes across Italy' to watch from last night.

This is coming from the same guy who said yesterday that he had a text that Wilshere was coming to us on a loan - when even my Dog knew he was on his way to Bolton.

i have just got a text message and it is saying that we are going to get jack wilshire on loan from arsenal till the end of the season

Who was this text from?

a coach at ibrox

More like Stage-Coach or Donald Park ;)

Half of 32 is 18 in Catholic Numbers.

It was their attempt to say that they could molest kids for a few years longer.

Like, the age your allowed to have sex is half of 32 (16) - then it wouldn't be paedophilia after 16. But to keep the magic alive, in catholic numbers, half of 32 is actually 18 - meaning that they're still paedo's until the kid turns 18.

Crazy paedos.

Redknapp insists Kaboul's arrival will mark the end of his dealings in the January transfer window, with the Spurs chief now happy with the squad he has to work with.

He added: "I don't want anyone else. We are happy with the squad. We haven't got too many. It's a good manageable squad.

"We are not close to anyone going either. Maybe one or two of the younger pros, who it would be good to go out and play some football, but that's it."

SSN

would Hutton come under the younger pros category?