Fagbregas to leave Arsenal

PaulRFC1

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl
I don't see how Chelsea are "weakened", tbh.

Liverpool "pished all over" Real Madrid last season, remember that?

I highly doubt Sevilla would go to the Emirates and win. I could see Arsenal going to Seville and winning, though.

Real Madrid wouldn't beat Man Utd either. Not over two legs.

That was last season...

Sevilla have a very good chance of winning the CL

Cappa it is blindly obvious you haven't watched La Liga much this year.

Because I disagree with you? Brilliant logic. I watch La Liga every Saturday and Sunday. I watch much more La Liga than I do EPL.

You bring up Sevilla knocking Barcelona out, but you don't mention the sheer luck they rode to do so? A very dodgy penalty at the Camp Nou and then surviving one of the most one-sided matches I've ever seen in my life. Ibrahimovic missing open goals after Messi hits the post etc.

You can't understand football then.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly doubt Sevilla would go to the Emirates and win. I could see Arsenal going to Seville and winning, though.

That was last season...

Because I disagree with you? Brilliant logic. I watch La Liga every Saturday and Sunday. I watch much more La Liga than I do EPL.

You bring up Sevilla knocking Barcelona out, but you don't mention the sheer luck they rode to do so? A very dodgy penalty at the Camp Nou and then surviving one of the most one-sided matches I've ever seen in my life. Ibrahimovic missing open goals after Messi hits the post etc.

:anguish: He disagrees with you so that means he doesn't understand football?

Fantastic logic there.

That was last season...

Fantastic logic there.

Read the rest of the thread

That was last season...

Fantastic logic there.

Okay, so really, I don't understand football because I think Fabregas would fit into Barcelona's team perfectly? I don't understand football because I think Iniesta is better than Fabregas is? Because I think the EPL is a more competitive league?

I think it's unfair to say I "don't understand" the beautiful game because I have those opinions.

That was last season...

Fantastic logic there.

Okay, so really, I don't understand football because I think Fabregas would fit into Barcelona's team perfectly? I don't understand football because I think Iniesta is better than Fabregas is? Because I think the EPL is a more competitive league?

I think it's unfair to say I "don't understand" the beautiful game because I have those opinions.

Of course I don't believe that you don't understand football.

It's just when you say Iniesta Or Xavi couldn't do what Fabregas did against a shocking Everton team, seems stupid.

You say no wonder Iniesta can do it against teams like Xerez etc, but these teams are every bit as good as Burnley etc

People seem to think the EPL is this really tough league, despite the fact no-one outside the "big 4" has won since the reformation of the league.

There is a tendency for people to think teams like Aston Villa are some great team, but Villareal , Mallorca etc are every bit as good.

That was last season...

Fantastic logic there.

Of course I don't believe that you don't understand football.

It's just when you say Iniesta Or Xavi couldn't do what Fabregas did against a shocking Everton team, seems stupid.

You say no wonder Iniesta can do it against teams like Xerez etc, but these teams are every bit as good as Burnley etc

People seem to think the EPL is this really tough league, despite the fact no-one outside the "big 4" has one since the reformation of the league.

There is a tendency for people to think teams like Aston Villa are some great team, but Villareal , Mallorca etc are every bit as good.

Blackburn?