Striker situation sunday

Surely Sebo should be given a proper chance at it?

I mean imagine he scored what it would do for his confidence....

Plus he would work ten times harder than Boyd and its time he got a boot up the arse/

I think its more common sense?? because i really dont see were boyd has more ability than Sebo, people will say goalscoring but divide game time by scoring im sure there wont be a great difference. :pipeguy:

No, the 4-2-3-1 formation has to be dropped. Id even drop Ehiogu and Svensson and put Hemdani at the back with Weir, Ferguson and Thomson in the centre, Burke out right, Prso on the left and Boyd and Novo upfront.

Weir and Hemdani have a good understanding together, I dont like Hemdani at the back but he is better there than Svensson or Ehiogu in that position.

Weir and Hemdani have a good understanding together, I dont like Hemdani at the back but he is better there than Svensson or Ehiogu in that position.

I would play Hemdani at central defence in Europe not in the spl and centainly not against someone like vennegor etc.

Novo has to play beside Boyd or Prso and it is pointless to expect that Burke will do anything at Parkhead.

I would play Hemdani at central defence in Europe not in the spl and centainly not against someone like vennegor etc.

Novo has to play beside Boyd or Prso and it is pointless to expect that Burke will do anything at Parkhead.

Thats ok Weir can mark JVOH. Hemdani wont give away as much, play poor passes or put the team under pressure as much as Svensson or Ehiogu would.

Thats ok Weir can mark JVOH. Hemdani wont give away as much, play poor passes or put the team under pressure as much as Svensson or Ehiogu would.

Any reasonable striker will go for a weakness and JVOH would attach himself to a defender who is suspect in the air like Svensson or Hemdani.

I don't think Hemdani should play at the back on Sunday, I think Svensson should he's better than Ego!

I still don't understand the one up front with Ferguson just off, surely we should be playing 2 striker esp at home!