Little

GovanFrontGers

I wish fans would stop saying they want him in from the start, he is a promising young player but he is no where near ready for first team football week in week out.

Yes Lafferty is really struggling but for fans to want Little in front of him is wrong.

He deserves a start ahead of that dud, Kyle Lafferty

The opposition must rub their hands when they see Lafferty in the starting 11. He's more help to them, than to his own team.

Andy Little hasn't been great, but at least he has linked up, kept hold of the ball, got into dangerous positions, managed to find his own players, get shot's on target, and score...

I just have a feeling Walter will go with Little & Novo on Saturday

Kenny Miller is back, so he may well go with him!?

Until Boyd is back, Lafferty will contin ue to get a game. What happen's when both Boyd and Miller are back - does Lafferty drop to the bench, or get thrown out wide?

So we're all agreed then, Little should deffo start, be the first name on the team sheet?

:lol:

no

What, because of Shinnie?

Dont forget Lennon, we can recall him from his loan and get him in the team for Saturday!

Lennon and Little must start!

I wish fans would stop saying they want him in from the start, he is a promising young player but he is no where near ready for first team football week in week out.

Yes Lafferty is really struggling but for fans to want Little in front of him is wrong.

stupid thread, you want a useless lafferty in the team who will do fuck all instead of a young promising talent who is desperate to prove himself ? wise up fs

Until Boyd is back, Lafferty will contin ue to get a game. What happen's when both Boyd and Miller are back - does Lafferty drop to the bench, or get thrown out wide?

He'll have him in the team somewhere he's desperate to show everybody he was right to splash that amount of cash on him and until he comes good he's staying in the team.

stupid thread, you want a useless lafferty in the team who will do fuck all instead of a young promising talent who is desperate to prove himself ? wise up fs

So wanting a player who has done better than another, to get a game ahead of the player flopping, is now seen as 'wrong'. Fcuk me, I've heard it all now!

If your not performing, or cutting it, and there are players on the bench who are contributing when given the opportunity, then it's a no-brainer for me.

Kyle Lafferty has had plenty chances this season, and 9/10 has blown them.

So wanting a player who has done better than another, to get a game ahead of the player flopping, is now seen as 'wrong'. Fcuk me, I've heard it all now!

If your not performing, or cutting it, and there are players on the bench who are contributing when given the opportunity, then it's a no-brainer for me.

Kyle Lafferty has had plenty chances this season, and 9/10 has blown them.

Exactly case closed :sherlock:

Hopefully he gets his arse booted out the door.