Man jailed over UEFA Cup Final ticket

dukestreetsoup

he is right? maybe not for a courtroom though.

The whole UEFA Cup Final ticket thing still wrangles with me.

I have been in the CCS scheme since it was started and DID NOT get a ticket for the final.

I ended up paying over 500 bangers for a ticket on ebay!!!! GRRRRRRR!!!

Without sounding cheeky mate. Did you go to any of the other away ties??

I respect that you are in the ccs since it started but i think the priority for tickets rightly went to the guys who travelled away to the games previously.

And by the way, sorry to hear you had to pay 500quid for a ticket. Take my hat off to you for doing that.

he is right? maybe not for a courtroom though.

The whole UEFA Cup Final ticket thing still wrangles with me.

I have been in the CCS scheme since it was started and DID NOT get a ticket for the final.

I ended up paying over 500 bangers for a ticket on ebay!!!! GRRRRRRR!!!

Without sounding cheeky mate. Did you go to any of the other away ties??

I respect that you are in the ccs since it started but i think the priority for tickets rightly went to the guys who travelled away to the games previously.

And by the way, sorry to hear you had to pay 500quid for a ticket. Take my hat off to you for doing that.

i doubt he did cause i knew a few people on the CCS who went to all the european away ties and got tickets for the final from the CCS.

If you did go to away games and didnt get a ticket then i would have complained.

Haha its not the fact that bears got ripped off that some people are annoyed about. It is the fact some idiot judge made a daft comment. Who cares what he says you should be angry at the arsehole ripping off Rangers fans.

Haha its not the fact that bears got ripped off that some people are annoyed about. It is the fact some idiot judge made a daft comment. Who cares what he says you should be angry at the arsehole ripping off Rangers fans.

im not pissed off at the judge, I am wondering why the BBC chose to publish that as an important piece of information relating to the story.

im not pissed off at the judge, I am wondering why the BBC chose to publish that as an important piece of information relating to the story.

Fuck the BBC. Whoever wrote it must of thought it would have been funny to include it.

Judge is evidently a bhead rhattlin mhanky clatty, soap dodgin T******, tatty scrannin bheast and is simmering inside at the FACT that Rangers are 10 fucking points clear and ripping the pish outta big spending tit wanks at Parkhead, now theres the biggest fraudsters if ever I saw them!!!

Happy New Year, 10 points clear....theres a FACT judge so get it right up yae!!!!! :21: