Terry dropped as England captain

papaguy51

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Load of bollock's if you ask me. The English press have hounded him out, and why was David Beckham never stripped of the captaincy after his so-called affair with Rebecca Loos... ?

If Fabio Capello has taken the captaincy from Terry, then it should go to Wayne Rooney or Frank Lampard.

I think it's different because he was sticking it to a team mates missus. Becks' was just the nanny, or maid or something, right?

Rio captain?? haha he's just the perfect captain and role model!

Hey kids if the whites still aren't out your system just give your drugs test a miss look where you could be!! or one of my techniques for tackling is to vicously stamp on my opponents! works a treat!

pr*ck

Rio Ferdinand is the new England captain, Gerrard vice-captain.

I am glad for Rio, I like him as a person and when in-form he is, IMO, the best center-back in the world. Although he really needs to focus on getting back to form and fitness for Manchester United before he even thinks about the England captaincy.

Behave

What? He is!

He was.

I'd have Vermaelen, Pique, Garay, Albiol, Mexes and Otamendi before current day Ferdinand, unless he finds his pace again.

The way Bellamy went past him the 4-3 derby was just so easy.

IMO on form he probably still a quality defender. I don't think we will ever see him get any sort of form as I think he finished

I fucking hate it when Vidic is mentioned as one of the best centre-backs in the world, bullshit.

Pique would get my vote.

:anguish:

What the :anguish: ? Pique is absolute rock of a defender. His rise over the last 18 months is amazing. A brilliant defender.

I really hope Ferdinand can get back to his best form, I really do.

I said a couple of months ago that Vidic would be leaving in the near future, which is starting to become clearer, so I would have Ferdinand with Cahill or Kjaer.

Is it me or has Johnny Evans got worse?

Last few times I've seen him, he's looked very suspect and being outshone by Wes Brown. The game at the weekend was proof of that, IMO.