BIOSHOCK 2

whiteman81

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate how u have to scrounge for that blue shit and bullets constantly.

Fuck sake, lets have an infinite plasmids and ammo option just for Jama.

:pipe:

nah but the game coulda dropped a bit more. its was a bit stingey that wiy.... :sherlock:

i hate how u have to scrounge for that blue shit and bullets constantly.

Fuck sake, lets have an infinite plasmids and ammo option just for Jama.

:pipe:

nah but the game coulda dropped a bit more. its was a bit stingey that wiy.... :sherlock:

I guess this would depend on what level you chose.

i'm enjoying the game so far, its not got the same wow factor of

the first one but that was to be expected.

another thing ive found is that its more difficult than the first one.

ive had to put it down one from hard.

but all in all its still a great game.

if you're playing it on PS3 there is apparently something of a lag from inputs deriving from the poor framerate which I know from years of using shit PCs to play games makes it way harder than it should be...

In terms of purchasing decisions for those who own both HD consoles, it's fairly self-evident that the Xbox 360 version of BioShock 2 is the one to have: graphics are undoubtedly superior with four times the resolution on transparencies, the frame-rate is undoubtedly smoother, there's no HDD-sapping mandatory installation and control varies from slightly crisper to considerably more responsive, depending on the status of the PS3's frame-rate at any given point.

if you're playing it on PS3 there is apparently something of a lag from inputs deriving from the poor framerate which I know from years of using shit PCs to play games makes it way harder than it should be...

In terms of purchasing decisions for those who own both HD consoles, it's fairly self-evident that the Xbox 360 version of BioShock 2 is the one to have: graphics are undoubtedly superior with four times the resolution on transparencies, the frame-rate is undoubtedly smoother, there's no HDD-sapping mandatory installation and control varies from slightly crisper to considerably more responsive, depending on the status of the PS3's frame-rate at any given point.

I'm having no problems with it on PS3.

Just been playing it this morning and its nothing new so far. A natural progression in terms of a sequel but hopefully there will be more to it. I can see me trading this in next weekend tbh though...

Just been playing it this morning and its nothing new so far. A natural progression in terms of a sequel but hopefully there will be more to it. I can see me trading this in next weekend tbh though...

finished it, it does get better!

Loving it now after playing it, but stuck on the first harvesting section. I've harvested the first corpse of 2, but the 2nd is proving tricky.

I've barely got any ammo, or money to buy any, or health -frustrating as fuck!!

Loving it now after playing it, but stuck on the first harvesting section. I've harvested the first corpse of 2, but the 2nd is proving tricky.

I've barely got any ammo, or money to buy any, or health -frustrating as fuck!!

are you playing it on hard? because i had the same problem. i had to put it onto normal and just left it there.

the game gives you loads of money and stuff on normal, probably makes it to easy.

are you checking bodies and ashtrays/luggage cases/filing cabinets etc for loot? I've not had a problem with money at all, but I have to say I'm fairly obsessive with scouring every room for every wee thing :lol:

are you checking bodies and ashtrays/luggage cases/filing cabinets etc for loot? I've not had a problem with money at all, but I have to say I'm fairly obsessive with scouring every room for every wee thing :lol:

likewise, what difficulty are you playing it on?

Is the original bishock any use?

I've never played this game but seen it in the 2 for £25 section on play.

Was thinking to get this and MGS 4 so I have something to do until the light nights properly come in!

To understand BioShock 2 I reckon completing BioShock is a must. Both are great games but quite short. You will complete it within a week. If you are in the Glasgow area I could loan you the original if you like.

Was thinking to get this and MGS 4 so I have something to do until the light nights properly come in!

To understand BioShock 2 I reckon completing BioShock is a must. Both are great games but quite short. You will complete it within a week. If you are in the Glasgow area I could loan you the original if you like.

Sadly i'm not mate.

Thanks for the offer anyway (tu)

Think I might pick it up. £15 is half of what i would spend on a night out and I don't have any of them planned for a while :lol:

I'm going to take advantage of the £2 for £25 on play and get Bioshock and one from Metal Gear Solid 4, Deadspace, Wet and ACDC Rock Band (even though I have Guitar Hero World tour I am led to believe that the game is compatable)

Anybody got any tips on which if them to pick?

Sadly i'm not mate.

Thanks for the offer anyway (tu)

Think I might pick it up. £15 is half of what i would spend on a night out and I don't have any of them planned for a while :lol:

I'm going to take advantage of the £2 for £25 on play and get Bioshock and one from Metal Gear Solid 4, Deadspace, Wet and ACDC Rock Band (even though I have Guitar Hero World tour I am led to believe that the game is compatable)

Anybody got any tips on which if them to pick?

ive only played dead space and i thought it was brilliant, couldn't put it down.