Our Chairman

derekweir29

Alistair Johnstone is our chairman, but what exactly does he fucking do with our club.

I think I have heard about him twice since he was appointed, never mentioned at all in these bad times.

What do you expect him to do ?

I expect him to compete in Dancing on Ice.

And I'm a Celebrity.

Simultaneously.

Alistair Johnstone is our chairman, but what exactly does he fucking do with our club.

I think I have heard about him twice since he was appointed, never mentioned at all in these bad times.

What do you expect him to do ?

I expect him to compete in Dancing on Ice.

And I'm a Celebrity.

Simultaneously.

Obviously after XFactor and Strictly Come Dancing

So, without knowing what it is he does there are people here more than happy to have a go at him! Doesnt surprise me though. This board is getting more and more infested by this type.

And vice versa, people defend him without knowing what he does!!

And, what type are you talking about??

So, without knowing what it is he does there are people here more than happy to have a go at him! Doesnt surprise me though. This board is getting more and more infested by this type.

I wasn't defending him. I am not in possesion of enough information to either attack him or defend him.

The type! I know its a sweeping statement but there is a growing number of posters who are more than happy to spout off and be negative about everything possible when not fully (or even partially) informed of the situation.

I wasn't defending him. I am not in possesion of enough information to either attack him or defend him.

The type! I know its a sweeping statement but there is a growing number of posters who are more than happy to spout off and be negative about everything possible when not fully (or even partially) informed of the situation.

Fair enough, I don't post much, and try not to be too negative but let's face it, your average chairman does sweet FA!!

Fair enough, I don't post much, and try not to be too negative but let's face it, your average chairman does sweet FA!!

I would hope and I stress hope that he is working quietly in the background trying to source investors or buyers. With all his other business interests, Rangers will certainly not be taking up the majority of his time, that is for sure.

he hides in florida , probably given the job by sdm because of the old saying ,out of sight out of mind so doesnt get involved with media or fans etc

Most of his time is spent in Cleveland Ohio. He does spend a little time in Orlando on business but only a few weeks a year. His company IMG manage many of the sports stars that live in Florida due to there being no State income tax in Florida. Not sure what he earns from Rangers but I doubt it would be very much. He is more of a figure head. Bain deals with the operation of the club.