That's Why We Will Be Champions......

Iserdo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cos we will not be beat and we will never surrender.well done wattie :praise:

Exactly mate. Shit performance, shit pitch, but I see it as a point gained rather than 2 lost.

aye thats right lets not get beat and lose 2 points against motherwell and who knows who else ...

if you are happy with that then maybe some of us arent tbh ...cause we are pish and you cant say otherwise ..

because we can go through the last 14 games of the season not turning up for 75 minutes and expecting to take 3 points regardless

i think we better get our fucking arses in gear and attitude right, how many times this season has the first half been an absolute shocker

cos we will not be beat and we will never surrender.well done wattie :praise:

Exactly mate. Shit performance, shit pitch, but I see it as a point gained rather than 2 lost.

aye thats right lets not get beat and lose 2 points against motherwell and who knows who else ...

if you are happy with that then maybe some of us arent tbh ...cause we are pish and you cant say otherwise ..

Aye we're pish and still top of the league by 8 points. (tu)

we where lucky to even get the point tonight tbh bad selection from walter smith novo & fleck have been playing really

well recently they should of started today novo made a big difference tonight. :anguish:

we will see how lucky we are come the old firm game let just hope we can hold on and not fall apart like 2 seasons ago :sherlock:

WE ARE RANGERS, WE WELCOME THE CHASE

:21:

2 points dropped, how does the sand taste anyway?
1 point won.we were shite and we did not deserve to get 1 point,but we did, so let's not stick our heid in the sand!let's say we were lucky.

that was absolutely fuckin shocking

in no way am I happy with that

Go and support septic them.just a thought!

eh? that makes no sense

how about.....fuck off!

Come on guys, we're all bears here.

I'll buy that for a Dollar

Its just infuriating to watch a team such as Motherwell walk over us, as they did in the first half. We couldn't match their appetite for it - worrying

No-ones happy with the performance doh we're happy we got a point out a game we probably shouldn't have, lighten the fuck up for fuck sake

Can you not see the positive side in this result? I certainly can

team was sloppy tonight passing was shockin fair do"s the pitch plays a part but even still we should have been able to see we can"t knock long balls to boyd n miller thats not their style of play!!

not happy but 1 point better than none i suppose!!!

Go and support septic them.just a thought!

:angry:

not a performance to be pleased about, so many passengers tonight it was unreal

I'll ask you a question?were you happy with one point after the way we played?

No-ones happy with the performance doh we're happy we got a point out a game we probably shouldn't have, lighten the fuck up for fuck sake

well said gaz (tu)

Poor performance tonight.

Papac struggled to handle O'Brien, Miller was having an off night. Lafferty's touch continue's to let him down.

Pitch was shocking. Yes both teams have to play on it, but Motherwell are used to it. To think that is advertising SPL football on live TV...

However you know me, I'm all about the positives

At times we attacked well, one or two moves were excellent. Boyd has got his first goal since coming back, first of many more I'm sure.

We took more than we deserved and that point could, although lets hope not, be very valuable come May.

We were never going to win all our remaining games, so being realistic tonight is no where close to a disaster.

Chin up lads

aye a point though.... we didnt earn it at all, we were LUCKY as fuck, they have a perfectly good goal dissallowed and as for boyds goal, my dug wuda cleared that ball

what were not happy about is the fact that we could of kept up the pressure on celtic by beatin them tonight, and the starting eleven didnt show 1 single ounce of desire in the first half and looked like theyd rather be at home in there kip.

now we have dropped points right away and celtic will see us as buckling, and hibs will smell blood aswell..... if we dont go out and absolute gub a team soon to send a message were gonna be in for a lot more of these nights

and we might not be so lucky to have the linesman and there defenders helping us

our players need to get themselves right in the head, and go out and fight for absolutely everything and win every game,

what if we dont show up for the first 45 mins v hibs ? and they score 2? will we claw it back ? we just cant afford these shitey fucking starts to games

doesnt matter mate

this result will also affect us in most other games as a lot of teams will gain heart when coming to play us

teams have went from fearing us only 2 months ago, to enjoying playing us

not a good situation to be in, thank fuck for the 8 point gap