Establishment issues

we need to get ideas for a wind up at the game against the tims.like everybody wearing dark sunglasses and trying to look shady

I cannae get enough of ripping the pish about the establishment in work, the tims in my work officially hate me :happy::D:lol:

i start on my aberdeen material 8am sharp tomorrow morning ;)

It was never a penalty.

That's what i thought as well, not seen a replay. Looked very soft at the time and I don't think miller was ever getting to the ball after his heavy touch.

It was a penalty! He was obstructed. Doesnt make the slightest bit of difference if Miller was going to get the ball or not. That is irrelevant when deciding whether or not it is a foul.

He was never getting the ball, there was no contact. Simples

There was definite contact mate.

The establishment let us down by not giving weir a penalty too :)

It was never a penalty.

That's what i thought as well, not seen a replay. Looked very soft at the time and I don't think miller was ever getting to the ball after his heavy touch.

It was a penalty! He was obstructed. Doesnt make the slightest bit of difference if Miller was going to get the ball or not. That is irrelevant when deciding whether or not it is a foul.

He was never getting the ball, there was no contact. Simples

There was definite contact mate.

The establishment let us down by not giving weir a penalty too :)

Just watched the replays, imo there was no contact. not complaining though :happy:

we need to get ideas for a wind up at the game against the tims.like everybody wearing dark sunglasses and trying to look shady

Great shout....and a MASSIVE banner from TBO or UB's saying something like...."10 clear....the Establishment has won! Agent Mowbray...Return to base!"

Still like this pic though! :D

AgentMowbray.jpg

Thats a decent idea in my opinion!

got to really wind them up about this.