Scottish - Immigrant

AestheticRelic

Some really nice designs you got going there. Shame about some of the prices though. I mean what is this stuff printed on? Fruit of The Loom / Gilden....

I mainly use this one as its the most popular. Its made by B&C, so its not cheap old tat (tu) ...link

Classic-cut t-shirt by B&C with a robust material weight of 185g/m², double stitched, made from 100% cotton.

I've linked before with no problems, so if things have changed then I apologise. :blush:

Now available @ Blue Connection UK

28k0cue.jpg

Did you get lost on your way home from the SDL rally? :sherlock:

Sorry, I've had a few beers, but that sort of pish just annoys me.

We simply have to get beyond this racist crap if we are ever to get serious about bringing the Rangers brand into the 21st century.

We all work beside Celtic fans. Born and bred in Scotland. Are they immigrants?

Fact: We're all related to immigrants. Viking, Saxon, Jute, Celt, Scots (who came over from Ireland), Roman, Asian, etc, etc.

I'm proud to be Scottish. Proud to be a Ger.

But I hate racists. Capisce?

(td)

I've linked before with no problems, so if things have changed then I apologise. :blush:

28k0cue.jpg

We simply have to get beyond this racist crap if we are ever to get serious about bringing the Rangers brand into the 21st century.

Fact: We're all related to immigrants. Viking, Saxon, Jute, Celt, Scots (who came over from Ireland), Roman, Asian, etc, etc.

(td)

Lighten up ffs. This isn't official merchandise and you are not being forced to buy the stuff.

Annoyance duly registered though! ;)

28k0cue.jpg

(td)

PC commies in town.

Lighten up, nice t-shirts :pipe:

I'd like to know the death rates of people who buy this shirt. It's just asking for a stabbing, really.

That would depend on where you wore it. There are places where you would be stabbed for wearing a Rangers strip or a Union flag t-shirt. .